Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ACR Multiplayer Cheater detected, no proper Ubisoft reaction. | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Exclamation ACR Multiplayer Cheater detected, no proper Ubisoft reaction.

Yesterday I recorded a video, while playing with my friend. Please, watch it youtube.com/watch?v=XmDaOj43rG4. I'm sorry, it's not of a good quality. Pay attention how one of the players was moving on maps, where he was getting points for artifacts. There also were 2 smoke bombs coming from nowhere at timecodes in description. At the second moment you can see that the smoke bomb appeared before it actually was used by the player. I've also seen 2 more players facing same "problems" during the game.
    After that we found out that all that players know each other. They use 2 programms for fast running & teleporting every 5 seconds. Some people told us, - showed them how to use them. Also, he used these two programms in brotherhood multiplayer. We were told, that he was already banned, but only for some time, 3 days I guess & it was long ago.
    But I just don't understand why he was banned only for 3 days? Isn't it obvious that he will use these programms again?
    Btw, I like ACR multiplayer, I play it almost everyday. But you know, everything has a limit.
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 03-12-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Naming and Shaming
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft is not the one you need to contact for cheating. You have to inform Steam. Bring up your friend list and go to 'players'. Select the name of the cheater and you should be able to report him. You can also try to report through Steam's website.

Your mistakes were twofold I'm afraid. You sprung your Tripwire without looking to see if the game you hunted, was the one you'd snare. And you sold me short... I'm no murderer. I'm an Assassin.
    Oh, but you will have your reward for finding me. And don't think about running off without collecting. My blade is faster...or my name's not Emvidasch.
    http://youtu.be/k4kWbHePQbU?t=45s

What a coincidence, I also started a thread about this cheat today. There is a video in it
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-what-was-that

Nightingale_CZ, do you know exactly which programs do they use?

Quote Originally Posted by Emvidasch View Post
    Ubisoft is not the one you need to contact for cheating. You have to inform Steam. Bring up your friend list and go to 'players'. Select the name of the cheater and you should be able to report him. You can also try to report through Steam's website.
    No, this game does not use steamworks or valve anticheat, it just happens to be distributed by steam along others digital retailers.

This particular group of morons gives us nothing but troubles. First boosting and teamplaying in Assassinate. Then this. I wish they all get banned permanently.
    Last edited by Anykeyer; 03-09-2012 at 08:46 PM.

I don't care about boosters.Its pretty obvious some dude with 20k DM,with one game played,is a booster :/

Many players I know (who are considered pros) have 20 K scores on modes that are not possible with out help from letting you get points off them, or boosting! Im sorry but you are not gonna get 19,20K on Manhunt without what I discribed! The best I have seen is that 17K Gia put up! And what he did is legit!! but these other top scores on the Manhunt boards, its bogus and its too bad they have to do that! I believe the 20K on Assassinate!! there is many VID's with players showing its all legit! But AA?? 20K?? NO!! MH 19K? or 20K? NO!! Wanted 20K?? Deathmatch 20K?? Im not just saying names who have played 1 or 2 games! its known pros at the top!
    EvilEyeAssassin-

I don't know man, I've had 8K in 5 minutes in deathmatch and am not good. I have no doubt that someone could find the right lobby full of level 1s, have things go perfectly and get close to 20K. It only takes one game like that for that leaderboard spot. I mean maybe some of them are boosted but it's not fair to assume they all are.

i think name and shaming even if they are cheating is against forum rules, so be careful.
    anyway i have no idea if they are cheating or not... the game can be pretty buggy or laggy at times or both bulaggy...

500posts! yah!

http://grygier.daportfolio.com
    personal website and portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by Anykeyer View Post
    Nightingale_CZ, do you know exactly which programs do they use?
    Oh, I understand. Wanna use them? I'm kidding. I'm not actually friends with anyone using cheats, so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by grygier View Post
    i think name and shaming even if they are cheating is against forum rules, so be careful.
    anyway i have no idea if they are cheating or not... the game can be pretty buggy or laggy at times or both bulaggy...

500posts! yah!
    Its not about "name and shame". I dont give a f* about their names or [in]fame. Its about some sort of exploit or hack.
    Its obvious that its not new, this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ-w2kDrKkY was recorded back in december. Some guy grabs artifact on his own base then flies to enemy's and scores. He can only be visible and killed while carring the artifact. Total immunity on his back home.
    Same crap appeared yesterday with another players http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CoYnQQlPR4

Lightbulb

ummm, try not to name actual players on here as forum moderators don't like that, replace his name with "Bla bla bla" or "name withheld" or something
    I haven't had any problems with players that I can clearly identify that they cheated or not, just seemingly horrid acts of slow lagginess that I can blame.
    Last edited by BeCk41; 03-10-2012 at 09:09 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast