View Poll Results: Now that UBI execs removed creative director David Sears, narrative director Richard

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • We'll get more of a COD clone with perks, unlocks, and Run N Gun gameplay

8 80.00%
  • Back to R6 roots w/out 3rd pers, non-matching unis, health regen, magic indicators

0 0%
  • It will continue as is, UBI canned them cause they spoke in interviews.

1 10.00%
  • Patriot's will be scrapped or released as a bargain bin console game without completing development.

1 10.00%

Thread: Poll: What will happen now the Patriot's top 4 employees were pulled? | Forums

Poll: What will happen now the Patriot's top 4 employees were pulled?

It is obvious that by making a change this late that if they take a new direction like they did with Ghost Recon Future Soldier they will have lost tons of cash.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ment-team.aspx

Now that UBI execs removed creative director David Sears, narrative director Richard Rouse III,
    lead designer Philippe Therien, and animation director Brent George from the
    project very late in the development, what will happen to Patriots?
    Last edited by Pest_AWC; 03-08-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I didn't see an option for creative development in a new direction which is where I hope and believe it will go. No old school crap, no bargain bin, and no CoD clone (hopefully).

This is a start as those goofs from the interview seems to have no clue as where rainbow six roots came from. The preview from 3 months back look like a joke not a tactical shooter. At this point I would have fired the entire staff, but perhaps there may be a few good devs on the staff who had good ideas about this project that they may keep around. This is not rocket science guys, take the best of Rainbow Six 1, 2, Raven Shield, make sure of 16 player mutli 8vs8, and 8 player coop, add slick graphics = make tons of money and have happy and loyal fans.

They're claiming they're keeping the same "gritty" storyline.. I'll believe it when I see it.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/08/ra...ge/1#c35487615

Did Rainbow Six 1, Rouge Spear and Raven Shield have a story line? Oh yea... something about killing terrorists. Hmmmm....