Thread: Combat question | Forums

Combat question

So whenever I go into a combat situation with no bullets I noticed most of the time there is a guy with a gun who gets too close and you surprise him and usually get his bullet. I have noticed that sometimes after using the bullet right away I still am forced to hold the pistol instead of wielding the machete. How can I change to the machete? I have been attacked when they call my bluff lots and cannot switch weapons until it's too late and they are already hacking at me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You cannot equip the machette in the same way you can equip the pistol afaik. You can only use the machette for surprise kills and struggle kills (both on the x buuton).

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    When you originally pull out the gun, use the (X) ****on to force them to back up. Also if you can surprise kill the guy with the gun, you should be able to shoot the next guy with the bullet you take and use the machete on the final guy. In the early levels there aren't many parts where there are more then 3 people so try to use those tactics. You will find more weapons later on that should help with that

Did your website really censor the word ****on? HAHA!