Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Combat Association (ECA) Assassinate Lobbies - X360 Only | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Elite Combat Association (ECA) Assassinate Lobbies - X360 Only

A weekly event where pro Assassinate players including myself take newer Assassinate players into private lobbies to teach them tips about the game--such as free running, point maximization, naked stuns, etc.

Apply to join or to teach by posting in this thread or sending me a private YouTube message on the channel ChachiMcSwaqq. Number of teachers will be determined by number of applicants.

If you apply, be online on Fridays at 6 PM US Central time (GMT -6H) and the first up to 21 people who apply will be invited into lobbies. Any no shows will be replaced by people who applied after the 21st. All participation is first come first serve aside from teaching, so make sure to apply quick if you want in.

The event itself will involve private lobbies with one teacher and seven students. There will be up to three teachers, all teaching different things, and 21 students. The lobbies will rotate teachers after an hour, and when the event ends participants may play in actual Assassinate games against the teachers to train.

NEXT ECA: The next Friday after seven people have signed up. So far we have 3, Yakta Tsik Tsik, NarQC, and DazedHarp2640.
    Last edited by IceOnFire223; 05-05-2012 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Update to next event time.
    - The Drop Stun Master -

AC3 Winter Wars Co-Host (Domination), ACR MTM Manhunt Tournament Champion, AC4 shoutcaster.
    Check my YouTube channel for AC4 multiplayer videos, among other things. http://www.youtube.com/ChachiMcSwaqq
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Can you teach me how to play assassinate chachi style? im interested in your tactics

You joking? Lol I've played with you a lot, and you seem to know what you're doing quite well
    - The Drop Stun Master -

AC3 Winter Wars Co-Host (Domination), ACR MTM Manhunt Tournament Champion, AC4 shoutcaster.
    Check my YouTube channel for AC4 multiplayer videos, among other things. http://www.youtube.com/ChachiMcSwaqq

no im serious. there is always room for improvement and im kind of curious if you can help me with my ground game mine is kind of weak. I seemed to have mastered the sit on a roof tactic. Do you have tips for one on one engagements on the ground? Thanks in advance

My sitting on the roof is pretty good, but I'm having problems with sprinting in circles trying to get people to lock me. Sometimes my circles are not as tight as they could be, any way to improve this?

No seriously though I think it's awesome that top players are trying to teach others the finer points. An actually useful topic on this forum is nice.

Yeah, I could. My playstyle is probably the most free-running oriented after Neenkin's. Lots of acros. Generally in ground fights I try to take the fight up higher so that I can drop stun if my abilities don't work.
    - The Drop Stun Master -

Well guys, the first ECA is through. Of the five people who applied in time we had two no shows and one with connection problems. So I'm changing the way we run these, I'll edit the main post to show. Next week's will start at 6:00 PM US Central time, on Friday.
    - The Drop Stun Master -

Still waiting on one early enough to do

Quote Originally Posted by TheHowler666 View Post
    Still waiting on one early enough to do
    It's tough, I'm trying to balance the UK with the US west coast. It would definitely start late in the UK because I can't have either nation missing work or school for it.
    - The Drop Stun Master -

Couldn't you do it on a saturday at one point, like just a one off or something? That'd be cool.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast