Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [X360] Game Keeps Freezing On Load Screen UNPLAYABLE! | Forums

Packet loss and jitter can corrupt a file being downloaded. All Xbox 360's are very similar as far as architecture and hardware goes. I am sure there are people with the exact model you have playing this game without any issues. I promise that it will end up being a hardware or connection issue. How can it be Ubisoft's problem if Xbox 360's are failing or peoples internet connections are problematic? You have to start a process of elimination with these sort of things. Start on your end, just because you think your Xbox, and internet are fine doesn't mean that they are. Fast internet does not mean that it is a good connection as far as the data being transferred gets corrupted by packet loss and jitter. Your Xbox can have problems and you not even know it unless you test it or have it tested. Hard drive, cpu,gpu, and system ram can all be problematic areas that need to be looked at before you get on a forum and demand that a game gets fixed that you do not know is broken.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I've downloaded it 3 times now, doubt it's corrupt at all. This Xbox 360 is pretty much new so i guess it may well be faulty. But since others are affected this means their Xboxs are faulty too? or is it the game itself causing a problem for some people? It's similar to the Gears Of War 3 Title Screen crash it only affected some users and others managed to play it fine. I did recieve a crash today on another game, unsure why though. I will try the game again and see if it freezes for me.

Just re-downloading it won't tell you anything, unless you are putting it on a different part of your Hard drive. Formatting your hard drive would be a place to start. I know especially if you have a lot of data this can be a real pain but sometimes can be the answer. I really wish Microsoft would put out a diagnostic program for the Xbox360 that anyone could use to test their system hardware for errors.

yes patch your broken online connection necessary game please and thank you.

ruining it for me.. and others apparently.

go finger, i mean figure.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hello all,

Sorry you are having trouble with your game. At the moment we haven't seen any known issues such as this, however we are always keeping an eye on the boards to look out for any problems being reported. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue myself. If you haven't done so be sure to submit a support ticket over at http://support.ubi.com to your regional support team. You can include the same details you have left here along with info such as the type of xbox (slim, elite, pro etc), and hard drive type as well. Though I can't guarantee anything, we will be sure to report any issues to the devs for you.

Ubisoft support are useless since they always misunderstand what you are saying then close the ticket anyway. Nevermind i've quit this game anyway wasteful.

Pretty sure the Unreal engine is stable at this point they have had years to perfect it.

Yeah Stoneculd Iam running a 4 gig xbox with a bought hardrive running it off the 4 gig though and its still frozen once on me on the loading screen and once when the xbox dims when your away for a bit..so its gotta be game thing because its happening to more then one person :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123