Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Mouse pointer issue on Driver San Francisco for Mac | Forums

A Month later and still nothing... NOt Good at all. just he same old ( unplug everything and try)
    NOT Good UBI - NOT Good
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft, Please release a fix patch as soon as possible. Please do not make light of Mac users.

Haven't read the whole topic, but have you guys tried reinstallung? I never use the mouse, always use the arrow keys... and everything works fine... iMac 27" 4GB Intel Core i5 3.1 Ghz...
    But I read in the first page that arrow keys don't work either...
    I think this happens if you're using a third party keyboard, if you use the normal apple or apple wireless keyboard like, there should be no problem?

Just My Two Cents:
    The issue with my mouse and keyboard not working after the game launches successfully, which it always had, is simply that - a problem with my mouse and keyboard.
    Both the mouse and keyboard are wireless Logitech brands. After removing the wireless receiver and plugging in a wired keyboard and mouse, all is fine. this is annoying, but something that shouldn't make people hostile. I do agree that the techs not figuring this out is lame, but I don't think that they don't care in general. Many dollars go into making a game and for people not to buy it because some disgruntled patrons *aren't happy isn't smart of them [Ubisoft]. I would like to think that we were the minority in these cases, and that all will eventually get solved.

On another note: Reading that the laptop components, although may work, are not supported I find that fascinating that people complain about the game not working on their laptop. That's just plain silly. Those requirements are there for a reason.

Take Care And Happy Gaming
    Simon Bishop [Problem Solver] - On Steam.

even with original wired apple keyboard and mouse of my iMac 27 I can't play the game. It's unbelievable that there is no sign of support from ubisoft. How do they even dare selling this game for mac when they know about this issue for more then a month? I'll wait another 2 days and then start a complaint with paypal for refund.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonJBishop View Post
    Just My Two Cents:
    On another note: Reading that the laptop components, although may work, are not supported I find that fascinating that people complain about the game not working on their laptop. That's just plain silly. Those requirements are there for a reason.
    It is just impossible to say this. Except Mac Pro, ALL Mac have laptop components. iMac, Mac mini and laptops obviously. Except for Ubi Soft, ALL the other Mac games publisher support laptops (also called mobility) video cards because that's what Apple uses. Even in the most expensive 27" iMac with the biggest optional video card available.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonJBishop View Post
    Just My Two Cents:
    The issue with my mouse and keyboard not working after the game launches successfully, which it always had, is simply that - a problem with my mouse and keyboard.
    Both the mouse and keyboard are wireless Logitech brands. After removing the wireless receiver and plugging in a wired keyboard and mouse, all is fine. this is annoying, but something that shouldn't make people hostile. I do agree that the techs not figuring this out is lame, but I don't think that they don't care in general. Many dollars go into making a game and for people not to buy it because some disgruntled patrons *aren't happy isn't smart of them [Ubisoft]. I would like to think that we were the minority in these cases, and that all will eventually get solved.
    Sorry but I think we have the right to complain for being scammed by Ubisoft...
    And If you don't think they don't care... get a reality check... no proper testing before launch of the game, no communication on the issue... no fix for 1 month... THAT'S MY TEXTBOOK DEFINITION OF NOT CARING.

Take Care And Happy Gaming
    Simon Bishop [Problem Solver] - On Steam.
    You really are a comedian...

I find it unacceptable that we still have no news regarding this issue. So disrespectful. I'm sick of it and will fill a claim with paypal! This was the last game I bought from Ubisoft...

Let me just say this before this forum gets bogged down with opinions.
    People posted here originally because when the game came out, they purchased it and installed it and couldn't play it. Bottom line, simple as that.
    This was a place to discuss possible remedies and solutions to the problems across various MACS that couldn't play or control the game.

In the end, UBI hasn't done anything but post requirements ands say they are working on it. Thanks uBI for that bit of informative information.
    Meanwhile, Console gamers are enjoying their money's worth of the game, PC gamers are also enjoying their moneys worth of the game.
    MAC users are left stranded with minimal support.
    Solutions like read the requirements, unplug everything, that doesn't work with our game, we didn't support that. All are lame excuses when our money has been deposited.

I for one am upset that PC gamers can use peripherals and in a port, MAC suffers. Im also upset that I have to unplug disk drives, tablets, mice and whatever else. Maybe I should turn off my wifi .. I mean really.

Beta testing means attempting to find a break in code on as many devices and in as many situations as possible that replicates your target audience.
    In this case it is apparent that all systems checks went into console and PC testing and little to none in MAC.

If I didn't think it was a violation, I would code controller support for me own version and remedy the device problems in a patch and deliver to whomever wanted to enjoy their game.
    Something UBI should have done weeks ago.
    As it stands they don't care.

So I am signing out of this forum and I am uninstalling the game and I wipe my hands clean of this and any other UBI titles.
    Good riddance !!!

I filled a claim for refund since there is no sign, that ubisoft cares for its costumers

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast