Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Mouse pointer issue on Driver San Francisco for Mac | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi guys, the Driver team are aware of this issue, I'm awaiting a reply from them for a solution.

too late filled a claim with paypal. Even an independant programmer would have been more repsonsive...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi guys, the Driver team are aware of this issue, I'm awaiting a reply from them for a solution.
    Thank you for the information. I'm waiting for the fix patch.

None of the recent UbiSoft games I can think of are compatible with gamepads. Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Splinter Cell Conviction and now Driver. UbiSoft should really consider adding gamepad support as they did with previous games such as Shaun White and Prince of Persia

Thanks for the info. Good to know they're working on it. Not really the impression I got from the reply by Ubisoft support Waiting for the patch then...

They work on the windows platform though. Thats the entire rub me the wrong way concept. Why one platform and not the other??

The team are still looking in to it, please use the workaround posted here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8188056 for now. I'll update you when I know more.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by LM-Camille.fr View Post
    None of the recent UbiSoft games I can think of are compatible with gamepads. Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Splinter Cell Conviction and now Driver. UbiSoft should really consider adding gamepad support as they did with previous games such as Shaun White and Prince of Persia

I think that's a gigantic case of "****** YOU, THAT'S WHY". Borderline incompetent dev, braindead marketing team still thinking that Apple is going to go bust and only windows98 exist... Those clowns need a reality check...
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 03-24-2012 at 11:06 AM.

The team are still looking in to it, please use the workaround posted here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8188056 for now. I'll update you when I know more.
    Doesn't work for me either. I don't have any other USB devices plugged in. Mouse and keyboard is it (they are Logitech wireless).

Three weeks have already passed since the Mac version was released. Is the fix patch released soon?

Same problem here

Hi,

Just buy the game and same problem here with Apple mouse on a Mac pro...

Thanks for your quick support !!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast