Hi Ghosts. Played it, loved it, here is my bug list. I checked the "official known bugs" sticky to make sure I wasn't double posting.
- The point C in Moscow Train Station will occasionally become locked and uncappable. Originally thought it was just an UI bug, but discovered that the point C is indeed uncappable today. Link to screenshot Also have a video of the bug, if required.
- Various model animation errors with reloading machine guns that have attachments. Most noticeably the floating sights.
- Occasionally, my light machine gun will not fire after running. I assume this is by design, but the character animation shows that my character is in a firing position. If it is by design, then the model needs to match the game mechanic.
- When customizing a weapon in the lobby, you can use the mouse butons to rotate the weapon. If you are holding down a mouse buton, when the "Enter Game Lobby" dialog pops up, the mouse focus remains with the weapon rather than releasing the mouse cursor so the user can select a buton in the dialog box. Rather difficult to explain, but I will take a screenshot tomorrow if one is needed.
- The game sound does not follow the default sound device chosen in Windows. Not a big issue, and other games have the same problem.
- Horrible screen tearing & jitters when running in full screen mode (1920x1080, AMD Radeon HD 6870). This happens at all times, including the lobby. Windowed mode does not have this issue. Currently trying to find some way to record this, but difficult since the screen capture tool I use does not support full screen DirectX apps, as it doesn't hook into the application.
- (Unconfirmed) GRO ties up the sound device in some way and does not allow newly launched programs to output sound.
ps Yes I know, "butons" is spelt with two T's. But "but" + "t" is blacklisted.