Latest Update 7 March slowing game play
Firstly, I would like to say I'm really enjoying playing this game! Since yesterday's update (I noticed the change in the MRI and Blood Lab have the number of uses left and the colleagues have a count down, oh and the magnifying glass feature with the searching) there are a few things that have happened that have made the game play no so fun and difficult and some other things I've noticed. I'm using a iMac, Mac OSX and use Safari.
1. Overall, the game is slow and not running smooth anymore, you can mainly tell music has random pauses in it now. It really effects the following mini games which effect the amount of money we can earn:
- MRI match game, previously you could click for matches a whole lot faster, but not it's slower and I was able to make a lot more matches
- blood work game when you click an item, it sometimes it's a delayed reaction causing it to click another item
- heart monitor mini game very difficult cause you can't get the timing right
2. With the clinic patients, when you can sent them to a clinic, they all now come up as the Blood Work icon even when they go for MRI
3. In the Kindergarten room, I noticed that the word at the bottom for the said hoKindergartenGlobe and hoKindgergarten_cupo!
4. For my collegues at the bottom, if I've helped them with a search (flashlight symbol), it doesn't go away until you've re-clicked it and it's come up with the message that you've already helped them.
Also, before this update that I'm not able to see all the friends that play House MD in the add friend/colleague options.
Hope these things help, I'm more than happy to test anything out for you Thanks for creating a great game!
Indeed it does lag very badly on the Mini-Games...I don't know what you guys have done but the lag really kills game play...and it has nothing to do with clearing caches which seems to be the favorite response to this issue...everyone is having issues with it..