We are happy to announce that Title Update 1.04 is ready to go! Now, we know that this particular update brings with it a lot of changes that many of you have been looking forward to, so let’s go over exactly what will be addressed in this latest update to Assassin’s Creed Revelations Multiplayer:
Adjustments to Smoke Bomb
Adjustments to Poison
- You cannot kill your target through their Defensive Smoke Bomb by rolling into it.
- Visual and Audio Feedback has been improved to better judge it’s when the effect it in play.
- Smoke Bomb effect will affect players on differing elevations, such as stairs and slated rooftops.
Adjustments to Targeting
- You can now poison your target in 360 degrees rather than only with the right hand.
- Once poisoned, you can no longer stun your attacker, but will be able to stun other attackers.
- The forced assist on Bodyguards/Decoys has been removed to avoid killing them even when the real target is locked.
- An assist has been added to prioritize a live target over a ground target.
- You will no longer be able to lock another target while in a kill animation.
- Targeting prompt will no longer appear during a Stun animation.
- Improved Target Acquisition System to avoid long waits for a new Contract some were experiencing.
The update has already started rolling out, and will be available worldwide by the end of the end of the week.
- Fixed the issue where the compass would remain locked for a whole match.
- Resolved the issue where a player could possibly remain in disguise for an entire round.
- The Targeting prompt over a Decoy now appears instantly, rather than on a delay.
- Fixed the possible crash when deploying a smoke bomb on both a Target and a Teammate.
Thanks for the feedback, Assassins!
Safety and Peace.
Previous Updates Can Be Found Here: