Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sh-3 Ubi problem | Forums

i thought it was just my prob,so tried playing SH5 an servers offline there to {i doubt anyones noticed that though it's a place devoid of life up there} should of tried Here before i uninstalled 3. in the words of my role model D'OH !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

UBI important to resolve this problem, we are many sea commanders we have been playing silent hunter 3-twelve, please reopen the UBI server. this work of art that is the Silent-Hunter 3 has to follow ....

I wrote Ubi again today and asked for any updates and I am waiting for an answer about the server.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Thank you yooperbacker for your support .

battle in the mediterranean Silent Hunter III

how the system works in multiplayer I do not know .
    As far as I know it has something to do with updates .
    there are many sh-3 games for sale in stores, closed mutiplayer closed can not be .
    I have read that the server sh-5 no longer works .

we need the help of a magic fairy
    deepsharks

Ubi has decided to discontinue the SH3 Server.
    Another server you might want to try is the Tunngle Community server. It is Free to join.

"When you shoot at a destroyer and miss, it's like hit'in a wildcat in the *** with a banjo" by Chief Officer Steward Dogan - USS Gurnard.
    -------------
    SHIV Guide - TMOwTw 2.5 - Shipping Route Maps US & Jap - TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 - SH4 Manual

Pues una verdadera lastima desde el año 2005 el servidor de UBI para Silent hunter 3 ha hecho felices a tantos comandantes y amigos, una pena perder este servidor , pero con el tunngle seguirá viva esta obra de arte que es el Silent-hunter 3 para siempre , para toda la vida....

For a real pity since 2005 UBI server for Silent Hunter 3 has made so many happy commanders and friends, a shame to lose this server, but will live with tunngle this work of art that is the Silent-Hunter 3 forever , for life ....

that sucks big time to hell with ubisoft wont be spending any more cash on there games

buy my own server and restart multiplayer Sh-3 .
    I could start my own server than I did now. there is nothing wrong with silenthunter-3
    silenthunter-3 is a Gold mine . like GWX 3.0 gold .
    I have the address of the server ubisoft, I'll contact these people on the TEL and ask for suggestions open sh-3 multiplayer again .
    I can hardly believe that SH-3 server is closed forever .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345