Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Wii u | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,281

    Wii u

    Why are they (most likely) going to bring AC III to the WII U? I could see if the other four games were on the WII but just tack it on to new console just does not really make sense to me. Does it to you? http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...for-wii-u.aspx. Thanks for reading.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Money is the first thing that comes to mind.

    With the sheer number of Wii units that have been sold since it was released, no doubt people are going to go for the next gen Wii. It will also help to improve the fanbase.

    On a side note, the main reason I would/am getting a Wii-U Is for HD Zelda ^_^
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Moultonborough View Post
    Why are they (most likely) going to bring AC III to the WII U? I could see if the other four games were on the WII but just tack it on to new console just does not really make sense to me. Does it to you? http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...for-wii-u.aspx. Thanks for reading.
    I'm debating whether to get a Wii U or not. I hope the game on Wii U isn't superior to the game on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,281
    How do you think it will operate? Better or Worse than PS3 or XBOX360.Like controls,frame rate issues etc.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTrumbo View Post
    I'm debating whether to get a Wii U or not. I hope the game on Wii U isn't superior to the game on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
    Only buy it if you know there will be playable value in it. Like I said earlier, Im getting it based on my being a diehard Zelda fanatic, and I have to stay up to date with it, which includes buying the next system
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,457
    Wii U will be a hi-def console. Why would it not release for it if it can run on it?

    Originator of Walking the Dinosaur in MP.
    Never thought so many good players would turn out to be terrible!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Zekiel View Post
    Wii U will be a hi-def console. Why would it not release for it if it can run on it?
    With Nintendo's recent habit of releasing what I call "mini-games" as whole games plus their (mostly) non-violent game stance it just does not fit. Hopefully, they will make more main-stream games instead of "younger generation" games to up their sales. While I would like to try out the WII U for myself I don't have the ability to, but it would be cool to see how it turns out. All they need to do next is tell us how much of a delay it will be between PS3,Xbox and PC release date and WII U.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,281
    Well here is conformation. http://wii.ign.com/articles/122/1220000p1.html. Sorry for double post.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Moultonborough View Post
    Why are they (most likely) going to bring AC III to the WII U? I could see if the other four games were on the WII but just tack it on to new console just does not really make sense to me. Does it to you? http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...for-wii-u.aspx. Thanks for reading.
    What's wrong with doing a Wii U port? Wii U is more powerful than both PS3 and Xbox 360 in terms of graphics, so it does make sense. For someone who doesn't want to play on PC yet wants better than PS3/Xbox 360 level graphics, Wii U version would be great.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by kolitha.kuruppu View Post
    What's wrong with doing a Wii U port? Wii U is more powerful than both PS3 and Xbox 360 in terms of graphics, so it does make sense. For someone who doesn't want to play on PC yet wants better than PS3/Xbox 360 level graphics, Wii U version would be great.
    Nothing at all. I just think if they bring over AC III than they should bring over the other four games as well instead of just tacking on the last game for profit. Be fair to Nintendo so they can get the full benefit from the series.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •