Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Rewards Information | Forums

Player Experience Manager

Closed Beta Rewards Information

For participating in Closed Beta, you will receive these rewards at the beginning of open beta.

Last edited by Arad1; 04-18-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Player Experience Manager
    Now with more accurate information!

The "Closed Beta Phase 1" is 3/5 - 3/19. Does this mean that we have by 3/19 to get to level 20, or will there be another phase after 3/19 during which we can continue to level?

I'd like to know if I have to rush leveling up to meet that requirement. I've played pretty much as much as I could so far, and I'm only level 10. Due to level scaling, I don't know how much time it will take to get to 20.

We get the guns at the beginning of phase two, so I think we have to get to level 20 by the end of phase 1. I think it's reasonable to get that high in two weeks or so, if you play almost constantly while you can (which is limited ), and only play one class.

Hi GRO,

Is there any place I could go to get any Coupon Code Redemption keys. If not its really not a big deal just would like to experience all opportunities to customize

Quote Originally Posted by billymcguff View Post
    We get the guns at the beginning of phase two,

No you will get the guns in open Beta

For participating in Closed Beta, you will receive these rewards at the beginning of open beta.

Phase 2 Will be a Closed Beta Also just With a Few More players that get a Beta Key, All the Phase 1 Testers will already be in Phase 2 and will just have to Update or redownload there GRO Game. When the Closed Beta Phases are over and the Game Gose Open Beta Every Person that reached LvL 20 in Phase 1 Will get the 2nd reward all the others who dident hit lvl 20 in phase 1 will get the 1st reward. OB probably wont happen till the end of April Begining weeks of May. But thats only if there is just 2 phases of B and not 3 Phases.

Lol when you play in so many Closed Betas you start to get use to things like Phase 1 & 2 or the increased player amount that will come in the Next set of Beta Key give aways. The thing i always see happen is new players come into the game and hate how guns shoot or how certain abilitys are better than others and so on. Ive seen games like MAG go from being awsome in the Phase 1 & 2 Beta to complete trash in Phase 3 and release. All because certain players couldent handle the heat or died to much, Or even just couldent Shoot Straight.

Oh the life of Beta Testing is a Crazzy One. Immagine how the Developers Feel trying to make the game perfect for everyone. I give the Devs tons of Props for Doing what they Do..
    Last edited by AllStyle; 03-08-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Oops, sorry. I knew it was the open beta, I must have just typed the wrong thing.

I hear ya about the woes of game betas. It's really annoying when people who don't know what they're talking about get something buffed or nerfed and then things get way OP and the game is all messed up and it was fine in the first place.

lol Dang Auto Correct Fail, you wanted to say Open Beta and it assumed you ment Closed Beta.. ROFL..

Well it wasn't exactly auto correct. My brain probably thought the open beta was phase 2 at the time... silly brain.

Quote Originally Posted by AllStyle View Post
    No you will get the guns in open Beta

Phase 2 Will be a Closed Beta Also just With a Few More players that get a Beta Key, All the Phase 1 Testers will already be in Phase 2 and will just have to Update or redownload there GRO Game. When the Closed Beta Phases are over and the Game Gose Open Beta Every Person that reached LvL 20 in Phase 1 Will get the 2nd reward all the others who dident hit lvl 20 in phase 1 will get the 1st reward. OB probably wont happen till the end of April Begining weeks of May. But thats only if there is just 2 phases of B and not 3 Phases.

Lol when you play in so many Closed Betas you start to get use to things like Phase 1 & 2 or the increased player amount that will come in the Next set of Beta Key give aways. The thing i always see happen is new players come into the game and hate how guns shoot or how certain abilitys are better than others and so on. Ive seen games like MAG go from being awsome in the Phase 1 & 2 Beta to complete trash in Phase 3 and release. All because certain players couldent handle the heat or died to much, Or even just couldent Shoot Straight.

Oh the life of Beta Testing is a Crazzy One. Immagine how the Developers Feel trying to make the game perfect for everyone. I give the Devs tons of Props for Doing what they Do..
    Good to know. Hopefully there won't be a character wipe before Phase 2.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast