Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Online Beta Problem | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofWar990 View Post
    Same here, but I don't see the point in going from 4 to 3.5.
    here you will see what net framework is about and why 3.5 and 4 are diffrent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Fr...ersion_history
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb822049.aspx
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I signed up early and have not received the key for the beta, and it seems to me, will not be easy to acquire from a key, if someone could help me grateful thanks
    site ghost recon :you are in the beta queue

Hi guys. I am in the queue for beta ghost recon online for about 3 months or so and i still haven't received a confirmation email... What should I do?

Beta Key

I have two extra Beta Keys, but I do not own a PC, so can't use them.

I'll guess I have to wait for the Mac release.

BTW: I havn't signed up for this beta at any point, but still received a beta key today

Well unfortunately im done with this.
    I've installed a proper IE 9.0, downgraded from .NET 4.0 to 3.5 SP1, rebooted, tried everything.... nothing will work.
    I simply can;t get the installer to work, regardless of the action I took to meet the applications demands it keeps popping up the IE 9.0 / .NET 3.5SP1 popup.

I've gotten the most complication beta's to run... this one is just impossible.

PC Beta Log in Problem

I just received a beta code for the pc beta. When I go to the official gamesite and try to log in so I can enter my code, I keep getting a message that says there was an error loading this page.

Logging on issues

Whenever I try to log on to Ghost Recon Online it will sit there loading saying "Loading Lobby, Please Wait" I left it there for 3 hours straight and it didn't do anything
    Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?

I have .NET framework 4 and it keeps telling me that i'm either missing internet explorer or .Net framework 3.5 SP1 (my default browser is chrome, don't know if that matters) so i "attempt" to install .net 3.5 SP1 and it tells me that I must use "Turn Windows features on or off" in the Control Panel to install or configure Microsoft >NET Framework 3.5 SP1. I really need help with this I haven't got past this part.

GRO beta

I'm having the error either .net framework 3.5 sp1 or internet explorer is not installed. I have checked those boxes under turn windows feature on or off that has not worked for me. I have checked the services for .net framework but I only see versions 2. something and 4. something. I checked the registry for .net 3.5 it was there but im not sure if it is complete or files are correct becuase I have tried to update and install the .net framework so many times. Any suggestions or help would be awesome and anyone know any tweaks to make my gaming experience on my pc any better would be awesome usually on PS3.

when u go into programs and features look on the left, in the side bar it says there, i have .NET Framework 4 to and when i launch the installer it just says you need internet explorer and .NET framework 3.5 sp1 , i tired downloading it and right before the installations done it says setup error without any message i have no idea what to do i have done the Turn windows feature on or off thing as well and still nothing

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast