Thread: Wait, What? | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by steveeire View Post
    but how would he know about the message
    Because Altaïr made that clear enough.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by sidspyker24 View Post
    Hmm...that DOES make sense, whatever Ezio told Desmond, because Desmond just suddenly wakes up and says "I know what I have to do" (or something similar).
    Yes! Now that I saw the video again I get it. The Synch Nexus only happened once Desmond's Ancestors told him all they need to, the Ancestor is Ezio. When Ezio tells Desmond to listen the screen flashes and he's cut off, it completely stops the screen and is a loading page, so it wasn't just an effect. After the censored message Desmond finally gets the Synch Nexus and is able to talk to TWCB. After he gets up he says he knows what he has to do.

Ezio's time with the Apple must have shown him something, something that he had to tell Desmond, like how to open up the Temple or something. The infamous message sent for thousands of years wasn't the cutscene with the TWCB, but Ezio's conversation with Desmond.

Remember, Ezio is The Prophet, and that was his message (Whatever it was).

How did we miss this?!

I love this game, a Revelation months after I beat it!
    Last edited by The13Doctors; 03-05-2012 at 10:40 AM.

More Than 7 Studios

Quote Originally Posted by The13Doctors View Post
    Yes! Now that I saw the video again I get it. The Synch Nexus only happened once Desmond's Ancestors told him all they need to, the Ancestor is Ezio. When Ezio tells Desmond to listen the screen flashes and he's cut off, it completely stops the screen and is a loading page, so it wasn't just an effect. After the censored message Desmond finally gets the Synch Nexus and is able to talk to TWCB. After he gets up he says he knows what he has to do.

Ezio's time with the Apple must have shown him something, something that he had to tell Desmond, like how to open up the Temple or something. The infamous message sent for thousands of years wasn't the cutscene with the TWCB, but Ezio's conversation with Desmond.

Remember, Ezio is The Prophet, and that was his message (Whatever it was).

How did we miss this?!

I love this game, a Revelation months after I beat it!
    i got it but just assumed everyone did. just like the box in embers it can be everything.
    Last edited by YuurHeen; 03-05-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123