Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Community Get-together | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by n00bfi_97 View Post
    Then it seems as though I've won considering you're not saying anything besides crying and telling me to shut the **** up.

I don't know that feel br0.[/COLOR]
    Well when you have a idiot speaking nothing but nonsense then you really just need the "Handicapped" To learn they need to shut there mouth.

I know you don't you are perfect you explained how you were a special snowflake awile ago.

Well when you have a idiot speaking nothing but nonsense then you really just need the "Handicapped" To learn they need to shut there mouth.
    >says I'm an idiot speaking nonsense
    >writes the above
    Last edited by n00bfi_97; 03-09-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bfi_97 View Post
    >says I'm an idiot speaking nonsense
    >writes the above
    Its funny because it did make sense.

*comes out of woodworks* Yes. I agree. Used to play private matches with the community all the time on ACB. Considering how good this community is---it was very competitive. I have gotten so bored with ACR that I am not even the top level. I just like the ACB radar meter so much better . Hopefully plaing with other people might get me to start trying competitively again. Anywho, I am just gonna go back to my cave again.
    Last edited by XxSewerRat28xX; 03-10-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxsewerrat28xx View Post
    *comes out of woodworks* yes. I agree. Used to play private matches with the community all the time on acb. Considering how good this community is---it was very competitive. I have gotten so bored with acr that i am not even the top level. I just like the acb radar meter so much better . Hopefully plaing with other people might get me to start trying competitively again. Anywho, i am just gonna go back to my cave again.
    noouu

Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaverr186 View Post
    Its funny because it did make sense.
    no

Wow, this place really is going to the dogs. There was a time when the mods would've stopped this inane argument faster than you could say "ban hammer."
    Oh well.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678