Thread: Charles Lee is the Villain of the Game | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Charles Lee is the Villain of the Game

I think Charles Lee is going to be the main or a very major villain in the game. He is seen in the magazine choking a young Connor, as well as the fact that he died in 1782, which be a perfect excuse for an assassination. On top of that, he was known to hate Washington, who is a friend of Connor. He was also happened to marry a Mohawk chiefs daughter during the French and Indian war. It is possible he is the cause for the village that Connor grew up in to be burned. He also happened to have a temper, he was given the name "Boiling Water" by Mohawks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I don't think so. I think this is a picture of Connor about to kill the same man choking him:

Contrary to popular belief, that picture is actually false.

Those are actually two different pictures entirely. It just looks like one picture because they overlap one another. If you were to look at the Game Informer you would notice that one picture is of Connor running along an Icy landscape.

The other picture is simply a stand-alone picture of the white-headed man.

I cannot post the picture cause I think it has something to do with Copyrights or whatever. But that is not Connor about to kill someone.

Banned
    ^ looks photo-shopped.

I think you're right. I already thought Lee would be an assassination target, but that's a great find about him marrying a Mohawk woman. Wikipedia says her name is unknown and that they had twins. Lee is also British, so that fits as well. The only part that doesn't fit is that they said the game starts in 1753, but Charles Lee didn't arrive in America until 1754. They might have gotten the year wrong in the article, or just played a tad loose with history for some reason. Also, Charles Lee left America in 1760 to return to Europe (he returned to America in 1773). I would assume the picture of him holding Connor menacingly is from shortly before he left. So does Connor look like he's around 5-7 years old in that picture? Sort of, but they could use some artistic license to make him look a little older, or shift the year of Lee's departure back a year or two from recorded history. Excellent find!
    Tower Envy: do not underestimate it as a force for change.

okay so hey how about next time you don't throw up a topic that may spoil the game . thanks

I thought it said in the GI article that he was an ally. I could be wrong though, maybe it just said he would be a character. If anyone can confirm/deny this that'd be good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eziolala View Post
    I thought it said in the GI article that he was an ally. I could be wrong though, maybe it just said he would be a character. If anyone can confirm/deny this that'd be good.
    It said his role is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier2012 View Post
    It said his role is unknown.
    Thanks for clarifying.
    Disregard my previous comment.

Well, I think only time will tell.