Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Blade(s) in AC3? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Eziolala View Post
    Geesh, there's no need to be so harsh.

I've been looking at low resolution screens and can barely make out the wording despite having zoomed in to 200%. I was simply asking a question and did say that it was fine if this thread was deleted if this had been discussed before (which I now see it has slightly in other threads).
    I wasn't referring to your not knowing whether they were there, I was referring to the people that had trouble finding them in the HD stuff, the "we" that The13Doctors was referring to.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It looks like he only has one hidden blade which is sad cause that means no more dual air assassination greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRey View Post
    I wasn't referring to your not knowing whether they were there, I was referring to the people that had trouble finding them in the HD stuff, the "we" that The13Doctors was referring to.
    Ah, disregard my last comment then.

Quote Originally Posted by supermoc10 View Post
    It looks like he only has one hidden blade which is sad cause that means no more dual air assassination greatness.
    I wouldn't be so sure. We know he has one on his left wrist, but we can see a variation of the Assassin symbol on his right one, suggesting that he has one there too.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

My theory is that the (double?) hidden blade is there, but it's not Connor's weapon of choice: that would be the tomahawk. Just like Ezio's weapon of choice was the double hidden blades.

Anyone who looks at his wrist and doesn't see it is blind.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRey View Post
    I could see it, just barely though.

Also I finished the scans, in the demo GI people played a bear got mad at Conner and he stabs the bear with the blade.

More Than 7 Studios

There's something I've noticed about the Hidden Blade, it's not very important but I wanted to show people.
    I thought that the AC3 Hidden Blade had 3 parts: The case, the sleeve and the blade (which swivels).
    Now I think it's in four parts. The difference is that the blade is in two parts, the handle and the blade which comes out of the handle.

I've always wondered how, when the blade is pivoted, it manages to achieve such a length. I thought it was just Ubi making it longer than it should be for combat, but it seems it really does extend that far.
    In the image it's clear that the blade, from the tip of the claw-like thing to the tip of the blade is much longer than the bracer, so it wouldn't fit if it just slid back. I think the blade slides inside the handle (the black part of the blade) when it's not in use.
    If you zoom in on the Hidden Blade in this image, you'll see that only the handle is visible, which leads me to believe that the blade is inside.

When the Hidden Blade is activated, The slide moves the handle out and the blade extracts from the handle. Connor can the rotate the handle and the blade which are fixed together, with it pivoting at the end of the slide. What do you think?
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

You're right
    If you look at the first picture you posted, you see there's room within the handle to rotate the claw-like thing into.
    I think the blade is in the same position as in the first picture you posted, when used as a normal hidden blade.
    When used as a knife, it extends once more before rotating it and holding is as a knife.

Last edited by Hassassiyin; 09-29-2012 at 01:34 AM.

xXRyzonXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassassiyin View Post
    Did you really need to revive this thread for that....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast