Thread: Can i use my wired xbox 360 controller on ghost recon online? | Forums

Can i use my wired xbox 360 controller on ghost recon online?

Can i use my wired xbox 360 controller on ghost recon online? because i downloaded it today and i haven't got a chance to play it and i want to use my xbox controller instead of my keyboard and mouse
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This forum is in regards to Future Soldier, not Online.
    But I would advise not to use a controller on a PC platform; as nice as a controller feels, it easily outperformed by the mouse and keyboard.
    Since Ghost Recon Online is a competitive shooter, you really need the edge of a mouse and keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by gameshoes View Post
    This forum is in regards to Future Soldier, not Online.
    But I would advise not to use a controller on a PC platform; as nice as a controller feels, it easily outperformed by the mouse and keyboard.
    Since Ghost Recon Online is a competitive shooter, you really need the edge of a mouse and keyboard.
    He posted in the right forum. For the moment they aren't supported. Same applies to mouse with multiple ****ons. But you can always try...
    Lol, but tons is censored, how nice!
    Last edited by Mucles; 03-03-2012 at 06:43 PM.

360 controller does work. Just plug it in and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by gameshoes View Post
    This forum is in regards to Future Soldier, not Online. But I would advise not to use a controller on a PC platform; as nice as a controller feels, it easily outperformed by the mouse and keyboard.Since Ghost Recon Online is a competitive shooter, you really need the edge of a mouse and keyboard.
    Depending on the game design, controller care and personal familiarity, this doesn't have to be an issue. I regularly play Crysis 3 multiplayer on PC (where most people obviously use mouse and keyboard), but I play with a controller, which I'm more comfortable with. I'm a medium plus skilled player, so I regularly end in the top 3 players. The mouse and keyboard can give you an edge in specific situations, the controller gives you the edge in other situations. Play to your strengths, and it'll be fine But yeah, wether or not the controller works for ghost recon online, I'm wondering the same thing.
    I love to steal a guard's teddybear... i don't know why, but i love it.