Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Anno 2070 - connection with server lost | Forums

I have bought the original version
    ,installed, patched, created ubi account,
    logged in...

the login screen in anno asks me for
    username and password, i fill in,
    wait 1 minute, then get a message "connection with server lost".

it does the same in offline mode.
    Very dissappointing, i have bought a new game and i cannot play it.

Any help for me?

Hi, please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

@Ubi-Mush:

how comes that a question concerning another forum / game gets answered but over 300 questions regarding PL stay unanswered ?

Quote Originally Posted by maxemoeller View Post
    @Ubi-Mush:

how comes that a question concerning another forum / game gets answered but over 300 questions regarding PL stay unanswered ?
    Because there may be many reasons why this is happening and Technical Support are the best people to help.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I did not mean any offense. I was just wondering, why there are around 340 unanswered questions and complaints but this gets answered quite fast.
    I hope you agree with me that there should be any reaction on when the PL update (DDS2.0) will be done and whether the other facebook app (Path to revelations) will be reanabled.

I would appreciate if you could try to either inform the responsible department or give at least a small info on what is going on in these topics.
    I know this is not the purpose of this thread but I also hope that you understand that most users in this part of the forums are slightly getting desperate as there is no official statement for over a year now...

Hello, Uh ya Checked support, and it didnt help at all.

You need a working internet connection to register the game on your machine. Make sure that the appropriate ports are opened in your router and that neither your firewall nor antivirus are blocking the game routines.
    Denn so geschieht's, daß, was wir haben, wir nach Wert nicht achten, solange wir's genießen; ist's verloren,dann überschätzen wir den Preis; ja dann erkennen wir den Wert, den uns Besitz mißachten ließ.
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe

That's incredible! You posted that question and got a snappy reply so fast to send it to support.

Everyone knows that support is not an option.

I have had to dead with them many times (these issues are not isolated to one game, they have a myriad of problems with their games, all related to the DRM it seems.

Replies, if you get one usually come in a few days to a week and the reply is ALWAYS a pre-written reply to do all the basic stuff that you already did and even listed in the first request, but they DO NOT read the questions, they scan for the game and a keyword for the issue and send a general reply.

NEVER received an answer to any problem I have had from uplay or ubisoft Support, that's when I even persist to pull my hair out with the month(s) it takes to even get a few replies (usually all are pretty much the same as the 1st one).

I refuse to contact them no matter what anymore, it's useless. If it is a problem, others are experiencing it and I just spend my time looking through the net until a solution pops up, it's less stressful and less time and the answer is always complete.

This issue is one that has to do with your network sharing settings. Seems you can't share with other computers on your network and play this game (guess you might figure out how to let your little brother play the game without buying his copy for his PC, what a joke), a DRM issue that they have created themselves, but always force you to look at your settings for weeks on end and will never give a solution that shows that their DRM is the root of the problem, NEVER.

...You do realise this thread is over a year old, right?

Though I do agree the tech support can be abominable.

This looks really great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast