Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement on 1st March | Forums

On second though no, as the movie is set in the 1850 or something...

Quote Originally Posted by The13Doctors View Post
    Not really, AC1 and AC2 had no landmarks. AC isn't about the highest thing you can climb, it's the story, the politics, the betrayal, etc. A lot of things were happening in the Colonies at that time, making it a perfect candidate for AC3.
    AC2 had no landmarks?! I'm sorry man, I usually agree with you, but right now I think you're abusing a certain substance.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRey View Post
    Now, that, people, is evidence.
    It looks legit, except for the "ASSASSIN'S CREED III" written on the left side of the case. It isn't the right font.
    Last edited by JumpInTheFire13; 03-02-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpInTheFire13 View Post
    It looks legit, except for the "ASSASSIN'S CREED III" written on the left side of the case. It isn't the write font.
    Pretty sure it's "legit", http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac/en-US/

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRecta357 View Post
    I doubt we'll get that much. I mean, for the past 3 years we've got the game informer to keep us busy until E3 which they then show us the cinematic AND gameplay.

New engine? Man, I said it before and I'll say it again. I'll be CRUSHED if he doesn't walk like Altair. They already took the face thing away. I don't see a scar on him. If the walk is gone...it'll be like nothing connects them but blood.

I'll be sad. :P
    But they aren't connected by blood. You didn't know that Ezio and Altair aren't related?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleclickTF View Post
    He still might be less of a one man army, even though he's going strapped.

With longer reload times on the guns and bow, and more noise from the higher-powered guns, there could be a lot more thinking to do about when and where to risk a shot. My personal prayers are for no more auto-aim, and that you also have to learn to aim higher in order to hit targets over a distance.
    Ok now, let's not forget this is Assassin's Creed, not a shooter. The gun is just a nice addition. Auto-aim is completely adequate. It's not a TPS.
    Last edited by ThiagoRichter; 03-02-2012 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thiagorichter View Post
    ok now, let's not forget this is assassin's creed, not a shooter. The gun is just a nice addition. Auto-aim is completely adequate. It's not a fps.
    this!

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoRichter View Post
    Ok now, let's not forget this is Assassin's Creed, not a shooter. The gun is just a nice addition. Auto-aim is completely adequate. It's not a FPS.
    Exactly, also you mean TPS, but yes. I say make it like the AC2 Gun fire, or maybe a bit faster, but slow than it is now. It feels too much like an Ancient Super Powered Super Saiyan right now with that hidden gun. Removing the auto aim would make it need an aiming system, that's something for a shooter, not a game like AC.

I actually would like there to be no lock on system for the ranged combat, unless they have a lock on system for certain body parts. That way you could wound a guard and not kill him. AC3 better be the best yet :P

im thinking the main protagonist is most likely to be half-native american, half-white... then just full on native american

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast