Thread: EU Save help | Forums

EU Save help

Hello. I have been enjoying Tenchu Shadow Assassins for a while now and I enjoy it very much, but I can't seem to get the S ranks on some missions and it's really annoying. I don't really have time to sit down and spent hours to complete it anymore.

So I was wondering if anyone have a 100% EU save file for Tenchu Shadow Assassins, I would really appreciate it.
    I really enjoy the game and I hope you will continue making more, especially on the new PS Vita

If you enjoy the game you must try to get the "S" rank alone.It takes out the fun if someone give it to you.

I know, but I have spent so many hours on it. I have Tenchu Time of the Assassins as well and I have almost scored S in every mission. But in this game I can't seem to get it, the hightest rank I can get is A if I'm lucky. I think I'm really bad at this game, but I still enjoy it, I have tried to look at walkthroughs and they don't help me one bit... Every time I score B or maybe A, but I can't seem to score an S. I have completed the game, all I want is to see the other content the game have to offer

Try it again n again its funnier.I cant understand why people find this Tenchu hard:S in my second playthrough i earned S in almost all the lvls.Now i know all the details about the game,even where every enemy is cause i have played it 170-180Hours^^