Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes 6 Patch Communication (starting with the patch 1.3) | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

guys...this thread for me is just an April joke...they can do nothing...and even after 20 patches (read months (double to get real time)) and 3 addons (read years) this game will not be fixed!
    people who can't spell right in description - physically can't code correctly from start...and they need YEARS to find each small mistake in code-mess...
    they can't even predict when they release a patch...and that plan with patches...i see it like: "ok we finally get some money from ubi-bastards, so we can take our netbooks to resorts and code some small patches to these whiny silly stupid loosers-users...let them feel like we working to get some better income after next trash-addon what they so stupidly waiting from us XD"

srsly...i do not believe in this company...i do not believe a single word from them...why you still waiting and believe?...they lie in your eyes and you like stupid children eat this and raging out, but not quiting...

Companies such is this, must be closed, and their leaders must be jailed with deprivation of property!!!
    This is the most banal fraud!
    But there is no law for such frauds! And they exploiting this!
    They are not only one...Stronghold3, Disciples3, Mortal Online, Heores6 - best examples of total incompetence of game-developers in their job! And fraud of their publishers!
    You will suffer from them that long as you will!!!

Why I on this forum? I am looking for mass petition to condemn these bastards!!! I'm stop waiting long ago! And you should to!
    Only after you close one company from using this title, you can let other to get a try!
    This company is doomed, it lost any trust! And with each last day it losing your patience!
    So what are you waiting for? For some useless patches? For miracle? May be (just maybe) they will fix it? - NO! Such FAIL can't be fixed! It can be only reworked from very beginning!

That is your chose to wait and believe what ever you want...but YOU must understand: while you letting them to work like this, while you do not punish such frauds, they will live and laugh at you, like at total moron!!!
    There is no place for such companies! And as fast you will get it, that faster you will start to think what to do with it!

PS i wish you will choke on my money black hole and ubisoft!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

To be honest, I have already stopped thinking about any expansions. I just hope the Dev Team will complete the present version of the game and make it perfect by removing all existing bugs and correcting the balance. That would be enough for me.

I beat this broken game, ended up with fewer bonuses in the conflux because of it, and figured I'd come back in a few months and play it once it had been patched.

Now that I've come back, I can see that nothing is being done and it seems like Ubi/Black Hole have asked a single programmer dedicated to another project to fix this one up little by little in his spare time. At least that is something, but at this rate the things they've promised will never actually happen.

This franchise has changed hands before. Please. Let it change again.

I won't be buying future releases of it from Ubi or Black Hole again, and I'll remember this when I see other products from these guys down the road.

Do. Not. Buy.

Just let them bite the dust and have someone more capable pick up the market share.

Hi guys, they cannot release the patch until it is ready. As you all know patches if they have bugs can break your game. Please have patience and I'll update you when I have more information.

Please note: the development team are working very hard on these patches and have scheduled several. Please see the first post in this thread for details.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Lasharus View Post
    I know it feels pointless to speak out about this, but I feel a marginally structured complaint at least has a SLIGHT chance of reaching UbiSoft's ears, as opposed to a "U SUK UBI GIMME MONEY BAK!"

Mind you, I have very little illusion left over after this long. Yes, I'm sure "the developers have heard about this", but I'm becoming equally certain that they just think "your complaints have been taken on board and will be thrown over the side as soon as we leave port."
    Which is exactly what I mean. I'm not saying "UBI U SUK", they don't. But the fact that they can't maintain a game and keep it to the starts it should be is what they fail at. The point is, there is no point complain if nothing is going to be done. Enjoy what the game is like, and play other games while it's broken and yet not perfect as we all hope. Eventually they might fix the problems.... And of course they don't care about complains. If they did, this wouldn't of happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Quique30 View Post
    Pretty much this.

At this point, and with big good games coming soon or already out, I see little reason to stay here and wait for a miracle. Play the game as you wish, but don't waste your energies trying to make it better than it already is. Lots of people before you have tried for months to no avail. I'd recommend the same to UBI. Just let it go. It's dead.
    Still though, lesson learned: Last product I buy from this company. Simple enough...

P.S.: Look at what Stardock is doing with Fallen Enchantress after War of Magic. If you really care about your customers and reputation, you'd be wise to do the same.
    Can't you see, UBI left it be for a quite a long time. Going back to a game and try to fix it from a middle point is just to late. of course nothing will happen to H6 no matter how much we want to see all races balances and bugs fixed. But yes that is exactly what I mean, play games which are there and stop complaining at UBI, will do no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi guys, they cannot release the patch until it is ready. As you all know patches if they have bugs can break your game. Please have patience and I'll update you when I have more information.

Please note: the development team are working very hard on these patches and have scheduled several. Please see the first post in this thread for details.
    Several patches eh? Which are being delayed for several weeks and months? How much longer will they be pushed back? Wont it just be easier to release and make an expansion in that time? More money for the company as people will rush to buy in hope it's good, lol? .... But you seem to not understand the problem, and we want a feed back from a developer not the a forum manager when this occurring. A game which have been in Limbo for a year now, it's close to be a joke. We want a proper response with decent details of what is happening and if something will be done to improve the game.
    Of course we know that the patches can break the game, but I don't see other companies I'm familiar with taking years to release just 3 patches! A good advice, don't chase two rabbits at the same time, you wont catch any of them. What I'm applying is, work on 1 game at the time then release half done games which will never be as good as a 1 properly done game. End of!

The point is .. it's exactly the same for everygame , and for other games ... there is no patches coming 2 weeks late .
    Ok maybe they are working hard to finish 1 patch a month , but they could begin to fix that from november , instead of waiting march to promess a lot of things .
    it's exactly the same for news on the website ... a lot of news during 2 weeks then ... nothing anymore
    About an expansion of the game .... i think it's a dream . At the end you will finish maybe to fix everybugs in august , and give up the game ... scared to introduce some news bugs by adding an expansion. and it will be the end of heroes might of magic ... cause you can be sure that after this , no one will buy a might of magice heroes 7

You see the problem with your post? If no, let me tell you: you don't provide us with anything concrete. Any person from the forum could have just said what you said. "they are working hard bla bla...", "will be released when ready bla bla." NO, THEY ARE NOT WORKING HARD. Or, they are really working hard but you only have like a one poor developer guy, or many insufficient, bad-quality guys. What we have been provided so far cannot be the results of "hard work."

How do you even dare to release such a buggy and incomplete game, is hilarious. Bring some actual developers here that can at least not fail to provide info and tell us what happened to BlackHole.

Or... at least... SELL THE GAME TO SOME OTHER COMPANY so that the reputation of Heroes of Might and Magic series can be saved.

I am so **** tired of visiting these forums everyday multiple times for info and every time I do, I get even more mad this company.

i agree. I'm a fan of heroes since many many years and really like the" VI " and the playstyle, art etc. but seeing the bugs and how they are handeled makes me think i just wont buy another part couse despite it is a good game its unplayable(at least not worth my money). I stopped playing after previous patch where i REALLY HOPED for normaly playing the game and my hopes got ****raped. Like wtf i still have skills of the griffin sword while wearing the spider sword(forgot the name) and cant move one out of inventory not moving other.....like they merged o.o WHO the f.. releases a game with so MANY and serious bugs!!! So much time have passed and what ? Still not fixed. Its like make a HYPE sell to fanboys and forget. I see this every time i look at heroes icon http://gazmegfek.vateraauto.hu/wp-co...loseEnough.png . The damage have been done, lost many fans current and potential. Looking at some forums i see people more excited for custom expansions to HOMM 2 and 3 then anything related to VI. Pathetic handling of customers.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast