Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 253

Thread: Heroes 6 Patch Communication (starting with the patch 1.3) | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

  1. #161
    I cant even start to express what I feel about the game.

    See, on one hand I love it, its the best Heroes h\game i have ever played, Campaigns are very fun and combat is engaging.

    But on other hand, number of bugs/glitches/lack of description on items/spelling mistakes/lack of content really make me regret Im even playing it.

    As far as I see it, the game is dead and I would be extremely surprised if you managed to pull few more patches, let alone an expansion.

    Did you have a look at your website? Click on Community, "Login to access in game services - coming soon'. Lol wut?

    Your website contains so many spelling mistakes, general formatting errors and blanks its shameful. Black Hole website? It still says that MMH6 is not age rated yet, and more features to be announced soon. Thats the first sign the game is dead.

    Second? Look at the forums. They are dead.
    Multiplayer? No sim turns = dead by definition. I tried to find some matches last night - was trying for 2 hours, lol.

    This thread? Just read the first post made by Ubi_Irina it promises so much, but then what? Silence, lies, and 'Soon". Where is the patch every month? New promised content?

    Have a look at Mass Effect 3 forum for example. New announcements, community events, and the forum activity? I think they are doing something right.

    I cant believe that a year since the release bugs are still not fixed and not even getting fixed in the next patch.

    By the way, is the game perfectly balanced? No. Is there anyone doing the balancing? No. Empty slots in abilities and spells trees? Are they going to be filled with new abilities?Like , ever? Dont think so.

    Just shut the website and the forum, seriously, all you doing are defaming the great series by doing what you doing right now.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #162
    This is the first time I bother to write on a forum but let me say that I am an old time might and magic fan, I played all other games and I really like this one. I wish ubi have the expansion ready as soon as possible.

    Great work guys had a real great time playing I am sure you will fix the errors that the game had but thanks for keeping the Might and Magic spirit alive.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #163
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    124
    This:

    Quote Originally Posted by chrsdvs View Post
    the only reason that i continue playing this game is because i actually payed for it myself and that money, i already miss. so it will do no good throwing the game away:/ still i i were richer and had the luxury to buy load of games i'd sure give up on that easily!
    Die hard fans of the frachise are feeling rather let down by all this. I pre-ordered the pricy Collectors Edition long before the release but what did I get? -A half done buggy product in wich the campaign was only finishable if you dodged all the game killing bugs by hints found in a forum. Aftter finishing the campaign months ago there is hardly any reasons to continue playing except the distant patches somewhere future. The game is full of skill bugs, the multiplayer lacks a lots of essential things like stability and custom maps and the balance between factions is a joke. Seriously, the game was released over half year ago!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #164
    did you try to run the gu.exe file.its in the game folder and you need to run this at least once before you can play
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Dear Ubi_Mush,

    Thank you once again for coming through, managing to dig out the patchnotes as requested. However, I'm afraid it's again time for one of my rambling monologues vaguely shaped around a general complaint. This one will be a bit more concise, however, because frankly, I'm getting angrier by the minute by this situation.

    Okay, the patch was delayed by unavoidable reasons. I'd buy that, if the patch hadn't been scheduled for weeks ago, and if the patch was actually bigger than it currently is. In its current state the patch looks like I could store it on a bloody FLOPPY-DISK. Is there some super-secret über-project involved here or something? I mean, for heaven's sake, people have been trying (and in most cases, undestabdaly failing) to be patient with this whole situation about patching a game that nobody could possibly claim is finished. I'm beginning to join their ranks. I want to like this game. It has a fair bit that is likeable. But the way this game's release and subsequent patching has been handled is nothing short of disgusting. Communication from the company's side close to absolute zero, with the only posts coming from community managers responding to a few days' worth of complaints at best, the game itself being a bug-riddled mess, which even now still has barely been touched on, and an apparent terror of providing the players with even the smallest concession.

    I already had my doubts when I read the initial post here. "A number of issues needed to be addressed before we could resume communication"? Really? What on earth are these issues? How in the nine hells can the entire community manager staff of an entire section of an entire company be prevented from making a few small posts, even to say "sorry, we don't know anything just now"? I'm sure there's an exceptionally good reason, but frankly, I'm at an absolute loss to explain what that could possibly be, other than "the company interfered with us". But I was willing to go "oh well, things should look up now. It was clear that it wasn't tenable like this, and they're re-opening communication."

    Ye gods was I wrong. Another lengthy spate of radio silence ensued, broken only by Ubi-Mush on occasion, and while you do your best for us, by this point it should be more than blatantly obvious that the effort we see invested in this game isn't so much lacking as much as it is GROSSLY insufficient.

    In closing, I would like to ask what on earth could have delayed this tiny patch? Did the company's president have a heart-attack? Did Black Hole go bankrupt? Did the break-room's coffee maker break down? WHAT!?
    Last edited by Lasharus; 04-06-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #166
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasharus View Post
    Dear Ubi_Mush,

    Thank you once again for coming through, managing to dig out the patchnotes as requested. However, I'm afraid it's again time for one of my rambling monologues vaguely shaped around a general complaint. This one will be a bit more concise, however, because frankly, I'm getting angrier by the minute by this situation.

    Okay, the patch was delayed by unavoidable reasons. I'd buy that, if the patch hadn't been scheduled for weeks ago, and if the patch was actually bigger than it currently is. In its current state the patch looks like I could store it on a bloody FLOPPY-DISK. Is there some super-secret über-project involved here or something? I mean, for heaven's sake, people have been trying (and in most cases, undestabdaly failing) to be patient with this whole situation about patching a game that nobody could possibly claim is finished. I'm beginning to join their ranks. I want to like this game. It has a fair bit that is likeable. But the way this game's release and subsequent patching has been handled is nothing short of disgusting. Communication from the company's side close to absolute zero, with the only posts coming from community managers responding to a few days' worth of complaints at best, the game itself being a bug-riddled mess, which even now still has barely been touched on, and an apparent terror of providing the players with even the smallest concession.

    I already had my doubts when I read the initial post here. "A number of issues needed to be addressed before we could resume communication"? Really? What on earth are these issues? How in the nine hells can the entire community manager staff of an entire section of an entire company be prevented from making a few small posts, even to say "sorry, we don't know anything just now"? I'm sure there's an exceptionally good reason, but frankly, I'm at an absolute loss to explain what that could possibly be, other than "the company interfered with us". But I was willing to go "oh well, things should look up now. It was clear that it wasn't tenable like this, and they're re-opening communication."

    Ye gods was I wrong. Another lengthy spate of radio silence ensued, broken only by Ubi-Mush on occasion, and while you do your best for us, by this point it should be more than blatantly obvious that the effort we see invested in this game isn't so much lacking as much as it is GROSSLY insufficient.

    In closing, I would like to ask what on earth could have delayed this tiny patch? Did the company's president have a heart-attack? Did Black Hole go bankrupt? Did the break-room's coffee maker break down? WHAT!?


    Don't bother raging, and asking for an answer, You wont get it, not soon at least. The game wont get improved either, I would want to see so many balancing issues being fixed (Mainly Inferno early game buff, and nerf to Necro early game and healing). But hell that will happen. Best option, buy a new game which is GOOD and released by a GOOD company and enjoy it. Alas, D3 is about to be out on 15th of March. Who cares about Ubi being a fail? Only they should, but for us customers, we just want a quality game which they can't deliver. So they should we suffer? If they were supporting a game, ONLY then we should support a company with feedback to improve it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfAwen View Post
    Don't bother raging, and asking for an answer, You wont get it, not soon at least. The game wont get improved either, I would want to see so many balancing issues being fixed (Mainly Inferno early game buff, and nerf to Necro early game and healing). But hell that will happen. Best option, buy a new game which is GOOD and released by a GOOD company and enjoy it. Alas, D3 is about to be out on 15th of March. Who cares about Ubi being a fail? Only they should, but for us customers, we just want a quality game which they can't deliver. So they should we suffer? If they were supporting a game, ONLY then we should support a company with feedback to improve it.
    I know it feels pointless to speak out about this, but I feel a marginally structured complaint at least has a SLIGHT chance of reaching UbiSoft's ears, as opposed to a "U SUK UBI GIMME MONEY BAK!"

    Mind you, I have very little illusion left over after this long. Yes, I'm sure "the developers have heard about this", but I'm becoming equally certain that they just think "your complaints have been taken on board and will be thrown over the side as soon as we leave port."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfAwen View Post
    Don't bother raging, and asking for an answer, You wont get it, not soon at least. The game wont get improved either, I would want to see so many balancing issues being fixed (Mainly Inferno early game buff, and nerf to Necro early game and healing). But hell that will happen. Best option, buy a new game which is GOOD and released by a GOOD company and enjoy it. Alas, D3 is about to be out on 15th of March. Who cares about Ubi being a fail? Only they should, but for us customers, we just want a quality game which they can't deliver. So they should we suffer? If they were supporting a game, ONLY then we should support a company with feedback to improve it.
    Pretty much this.

    At this point, and with big good games coming soon or already out, I see little reason to stay here and wait for a miracle. Play the game as you wish, but don't waste your energies trying to make it better than it already is. Lots of people before you have tried for months to no avail. I'd recommend the same to UBI. Just let it go. It's dead.
    Still though, lesson learned: Last product I buy from this company. Simple enough...

    P.S.: Look at what Stardock is doing with Fallen Enchantress after War of Magic. If you really care about your customers and reputation, you'd be wise to do the same.
    Last edited by Quique30; 04-06-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #169
    By now I don't think there's really a need to be so mad, there's plenty of good games waiting our attention outside there. Just one look at Steam and it's enough. I'm now hooked on Civ 5 and the upcoming expansion so who gives a f.u.c.k. whether they want to patch? I'm not simply waiting anymore and TBH I think the Ashan universe and lore really s.u.c.k.s balls. If it wasn't for HOMM5 I'm like WTF they call this Might AND Magic???!!!

    But hey I learnt a lot from the MMH6 experience - before buying always check a game to see if it's from a company that starts with U ends with T and has 5 letters in between! I give Myst a miss even though it was recently discounted in Steam. Teehee!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Quique30 View Post
    Still though, lesson learned: Last product I buy from this company. Simple enough....
    lesson learned indeed! although they got what they wanted (our money), with this policy of theirs and what was done with this game, they won't be getting any money from us again. at least all the persons who bought heroes 6! and maybe their friends who heard all about "this"!
    still my mind is going in circles! HOW THE F*CK A COMPANY SCREWS UP LIKE THAT??????????????????????????????????????? i mean don't they have people to take care of the IMAGE of this company? is really heroes 6 so small of a project to them that they just don't care? and even so they thought that we are what?100 persons that bought the game so the damage from bad policy will be minimum? if that's the case they will make that mistake again! i still cannot (and refuse actually) to believe that this is happening.i just can't!
    Last edited by chrsdvs; 04-06-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •