Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes 6 Patch Communication (starting with the patch 1.3) | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Thank you for patch. however when you try to read your comunication on the games homepage I find it very hard to read; as it is in black ink on dark blue paper.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

does anybody else thinks that something is off when ubi says that the patch will be released in the second half of march and yet no announcements when it's already march the 20th?
    i mean previous patches had their exact announcement if i'm not mistaken.

"Your Uplay account does not seem to have any data found for Heroes VI"
    that says it all!

Irina's patch dates are estimates. Very rarely does anything IT related come on time as expected.

Middle of March 1.3 eh? Now we going end of march and no new anouncement, bravisimo UBISOFT, one more time you did it that people do not believe in you!

I prognose that UBI will not be anymore in some years if this will go further with this policity...

read my commnent above:P

"oes anybody else thinks that something is off when ubi says that the patch will be released in the second half of march and yet no announcements when it's already march the 20th?
    i mean previous patches had their exact announcement if i'm not mistaken."

Hello!

Sorry for disturbing you..., but we are in the second half of march..., so UBI is in time until it ends...

I don't know where you live, but I thought the second half of march is everywhere March 15-31. But maybe I made a mistake somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Purode View Post
    Hello!

Sorry for disturbing you..., but we are in the second half of march..., so UBI is in time until it ends...

I don't know where you live, but I thought the second half of march is everywhere March 15-31. But maybe I made a mistake somewhere
    agreed yet no announcement for the EXACT date of the patch is released and it's almost the end of march! it just seems off when a big company doesn't do those stuff by the book.

What "book" states that they have to announce the patch arrival any more accurate than they did? Not even all game company's announce patches in prior.

And March isn't over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoS_Ultima View Post
    A K Thanks, Would have been nice if it was listed under hot keys, i would never have known otherwise (other them pressing all the butons until it works)
    Pressing all ****ons won't make much sense - when using a mouse + key modifier, usually only Shift, Ctrl and Alt work - no need to press any other keys.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast