Hello dear Heroes,
To start, we’d like to apologize for these last months of silence. A number of issues needed to be resolved before we could resume communication, but we want to assure (and reassure) you that our commitment to improving, fixing and expanding the game is stronger than ever. Additionally, we’d like to thank you for your valuable feedback you’ve been sharing with us for many weeks. It is of a great help for us.
Now it is time for us to share with you some information about the coming confirmed fixes and gameplay improvements we have been working on.
Please, note that this list is not exhaustive and can still be modified. We’ll keep you updated about all the changes or new corrections if there are some.
Now let’s go into more detail about what’s next on Heroes VI.
First of all, we would like to ensure you that in the coming months there will be released several patches aiming to improve your Heroes VI game experience: bugs fixes, features fixes and tweaks, new features, balance improvements etc. We will also improve the map Editor along this patch process.
Just to give you a heads up, the planning of the coming patches is as follows:
- Patch 1.3 will be released on second half of March
- Patch 1.4, end of April
- Patch 1.5, end of June
- Patch 1.6, end of July
- Patch 1.7, end of August.
We are going to have this steady stream of patches for the next six months while keeping you in the loop about the content of patches. Of course, your feedback is crucial for us. Please, post your ideas and suggestions on this forum.
1.3 patch will include a mix of online features along with a first set of bug fixes.
- Invite Friends: you’ll be able to invite players from your friend list directly in-game.
- Official Map Tags: highlight official maps released by Ubisoft and the others in the map selection screen.
- Sanctuary - The "Challenge" ability has no functionality.
- Sanctuary - The "Trail of Clouds" will completely stop the movement of enemy units that attempt to cross its area of effect.
- Haven - The Imperial Griffin creature can use its special ability while frozen.
- Menu - The tooltips of the Reputation Abilities do not indicate the proper school which they belong to.
- Necropolis - Wasting Grounds does not award the bonus stated in its description
- Campaign -The primary quest "The Choice” will not complete when the user upgrades his reputation after visiting an Arena.
- Campaign - The hero cannot interact with a Dragon Nexus near the town of Nar-Heresh
- Campaign – In multiplayer, the resources spawn outside the island on Tree of Plenty map.
- Campaign - The user cannot select any hero for the Epilogue campaign after previously visiting the other campaign tabs
- The Unyelding trait the user receives for finishing the Sanctuary campaign does not work
- The Barbarian Hero trait the user receives for the Wormchopper achievement does not work as stated in the description.
- The custom hero changes into Irina at the beginning of Sanctuary 2.
- Create Hero panel's class specific ability name is not localized.
- The player that is attacked during a Multiplayer session by another player can't complete any Combat Achievements during that battle
- During Siege, one of the player remains on the map if the other player exit the session.
- If the user is defeated by not completing the condition to re/capture a town or fort in 7 days - he will receive achievements completed by the AI
- There is no confirmation dialog when kicking another player from the lobby.
- Some of multiplayer map name is displayed to English
- A previously saved session cannot be finished after being reloaded, if not all the players rejoin the saved game.
- The user that does not join a loaded game will still have his assets in the game.
- The client remains on infinite loading screen if he joins any Multiplayer server after he lost his internet connection
- The user cannot buy the newly unlocked items from the Altar of Wishes when reaching a new Dynasty rank, until he advances one more Dynasty level.
- The information provided when using "Compare" is incomplete
- The Online Profile displayed is the one of the previous selected friend, if changing the tab to Online Profile after choosing Compare achievements option from the Friends list.
- The Player statistics transfer from one player to another after using the "Compare" and "Details" .
- When selecting the "View online profile" option for a friend from the friends list, the achievements list shown remains the one of the user.
- The confirmation message received when trying to remove an active widget is not localized
- The user cannot see the details and compare the achievements with the other in "leaderboards" and "friends".
- After losing the connection to Conflux servers on the transition to the Main Menu, a debug text error is displayed and the Main Menu background disappears
- The user is unable to load any save while in game, after reconnecting to the Internet
- Map Editor - The maps created with the Editor do not appear in the Multiplayer game lobby.
- The sound FX is distorted when modifying the movement of the AI, units and Hero.
- None of the artifacts present in the Artifact Merchant menu has a description.
Many of you are wondering if there are some new content to come… Stay tuned as we are going to share it with you very soon!
The M&M team