Thread: Clarification on Beta Through SC: Conviction | Forums

Clarification on Beta Through SC: Conviction

I heard recently from Ubi that you can still access the Ghost Recon beta early if you have Splinter Cell Conviction. So my question is, do you just need to have the Conviction disc in order to access the beta early, no code that came with the disc or anything right? Also, how early will this access be before it becomes an open beta. Probably hasn't been answered yet, but maybe somebody has an idea.

Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'd gather that a new option will appear on the game's title screen that will allow you to download it. like it was for the Halo Reach Beta on ODST or (wild guess) the BF3 Beta on Medal of Honour

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    You will need to hold onto the Splinter Cell: Conviction disc to access the beta, that should suffice. There should be some announcements for other ways to access the MP beta coming soon, just FYI.
    Last edited by EvilPixieGrrr; 02-27-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    You will need to hold onto the Splinter Cell: Conviction disc to access the beta, that should suffice. There should be some announcements for other ways to access the MP beta coming soon, just FYI.
    I believe the only way to get into the beta early is to have the SC disc or a pre-order. But maybe they will do a twitter give-away or something like that.

I am SO MAD. My SCC disk got scratched and know I can't get the beta unless I get SCC again. I'm thinking of just saving my money to get GRFS.

buy another

Quote Originally Posted by FistyMcBfPunch View Post
    I am SO MAD. My SCC disk got scratched and know I can't get the beta unless I get SCC again. I'm thinking of just saving my money to get GRFS.
    just pick up a used copy at game store for like $10

they said something about accessing it through uplay of splintercell conviction