Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes VI Launcher & Multiplayer Connection Issues | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBaconFairy View Post
    I will put this very simply, I am not a criminal, and I don't enjoy being treated like one.

However, what you are doing UBI is criminal, it is theft, I paid you for a product which you refuse to deliver because of you awful DRM, I will not buy a UBI game ever again until you fix this problem.

I do not mind paying for games, however, I am not going to buy from your dedicated service, I am going to buy from steam, but if someone does succesfully pirate your games that's probably where I will be playing all of your titles, so if you want to make any money from the PC market fix your stupid DRM and don't bother with a dedicated service, it's stupid
    Totally agree with this.....

Love being in the middle of a battle and then getting kicked out just because the server goes offline...**** this **** fix it or give back our money
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ETA for multiplayer fixing patch?
    fix multiplayer
    fix multiplayer
    fix multiplayer
    + fix Vampires - Out Of Time(fixed in 1.8?)
    + fix custom heroes creation bug(fixed in 1.7?)

Hello!
    Not good for the cd key!
    He writes in use!
    No one used it!
    A little help would be great!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by aka1116 View Post
    Hello!
    Not good for the cd key!
    He writes in use!
    No one used it!
    A little help would be great!
    Thank you!
    Please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Again!Game crashes in a few min after launching it.Even can not start it on my son laptop -i5,geforce 1G,DDR3 8 GB etc.Sorry for purchasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by nemak123 View Post
    Again!Game crashes in a few min after launching it.Even can not start it on my son laptop -i5,geforce 1G,DDR3 8 GB etc.Sorry for purchasing it.
    Hi, please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrellyc View Post
    i have been trying to play Heroes 6 also trying to get it to just start up. it just loads and loads and never goes anywhere when i hit play. nothing wrong with internet or firewall. if anyone knows what is wrong or has an idea please let me know!!
    I also have this issue, getting really annoyed I can't even play single player H6 - Internet is fine, did the stuff in first post.. I can not connect - when I hit play I get sent straight to the after game report.

Quote Originally Posted by LouKri View Post
    I also have this issue, getting really annoyed I can't even play single player H6 - Internet is fine, did the stuff in first post.. I can not connect - when I hit play I get sent straight to the after game report.
    Same problem. Any advice?

Coneection

Can't get online to play game or get to save files... getting an Internet Access Problem.. now that I have play the game a fair bit this seems odd to be happening now

Dear Ubisoft,

I've now played this game for a while, and enjoyed the campaign a lot, i think i finished all of the factions except the last campaign.

About a week back i wanted to try some multiplayer games. So i went to the multiplayer page in game, saw the list of games, and tried to join... It doesn't seem to work however. Most of the times i try to join games, it says 'connection time-out, please check your internet connection'. Needless to say my internet connection is fine, i can play other games online, etc etc.

Then sometimes i can join a game (at this moment i joined 1) but i am not directed to any chatroom for the game. So i can't see who is in the game, or even change my faction etc.

More - whenever i try to leave that game, heroes stops working and crashes. In fact, sometimes trying to join a game crashes heroes.

Any idea how i can solve this, or if this issue is known and will be solved in some patch? All help will be appreciated.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast