Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft, what's the ETA on the next "believe in Ghosts" video?! | Forums

I agree, but this one has other more stealth like purposes..it's small and leaves no tiretracks and is quit..
    if you see this thing walk next to those soldiers..really lifelike and quitly true every terrain, carrying enough food and gear..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Bassie52 View Post
    I agree, but this one has other more stealth like purposes..it's small and leaves no tiretracks and is quit..
    if you see this thing walk next to those soldiers..really lifelike and quitly true every terrain, carrying enough food and gear..

Hahaha, you've watch the RTL4 news last night..... Well, i did anyway and it reminded me of the first series of videos of FS. Great photos!!!

hahaha, yep rtl4 !

Quote Originally Posted by kingGILLEY View Post
    Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but are you saying you have a different video for this week? Can you tell us more?
    You read it well.
    Next episode of Inside Recon is coming.

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

but can it carry a pair of anti armour munitions? that looks fine and dandy with 4 bags and a few extra magazines. but can it carry the equipment needed if the s**t hits the pan?

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

haha hit's the pan?..
    Wel it can carry up to 400 pounds and is there to carry the load of 4 soldiers threw every terrain..
    Soldiers can also use the LS3 as a mobile charging station, for there radio's and laptop's....
    The LS3 wil walk next to you by itself like a dog and you can also command it with you're voice
    The M.U.L.E. carry's for a lot more people and is not quite and as big as a car..These LS3's are for places like the restripo outpost in afghanistan.. with the small mountain footpaths..
    i found this funny video of the old model big dog...thi one is not so quite, but you can see how far they are in making these robot's to perfection
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZPR...e_gdata_player

here a vid of the hulc exoskeleton
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1CeB...e_gdata_player

haha hit's the pan?..
    Wel it can carry up to 400 pounds and is there to carry the load of 4 soldiers threw every terrain..
    Soldiers can also use the LS3 as a mobile charging station, for there radio's and laptop's....
    The LS3 wil walk next to you by itself like a dog and you can also command it with you're voice
    The M.U.L.E. carry's for a lot more people and is not quite and as big as a car..These LS3's are for places like the restripo outpost in afghanistan.. with the small mountain footpaths..
    i found this funny video of the old model big dog...thi one is not so quite, but you can see how far they are in making these robot's to perfection
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZPR...e_gdata_player
    lol you know what i mean (though i'd be worried it it hit the pan as well... the bacon would be ruined)

I see your point for the ghosts your robotic donkey will be more adequete

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiskune View Post
    lol you know what i mean (though i'd be worried it it hit the pan as well... the bacon would be ruined)

I see your point for the ghosts your robotic donkey will be more adequete
    yup, with the whole noise thing, If I was a soldier I would die than keep hearing the voice for hrs, probably destroy it and said it was the enemy LOL

But really that thing gave me a heart attack, it is as ugly as it gets, thank GOD I would never see this on streets near me.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast