Thread: hey!! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

hey!!

Guys I have a doubt.

I installed assassins creed revelation.
    when i installed it on other laptop it said KEY ALREADY USED!
    what should i do ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

:O wtf go back where you got it and tell them it is already used and see if they can replace it or call ubisoft and chat it out with the operator
    Bellum omnium contra omnes

When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.

Without freedom, there is no

difference between submission and rebellion.
    __-_-__

Do you want me to listen?

Uhm, it only works once? Explain a bit more.

More Than 7 Studios

Ahh, young adventurer.
    You seek a key? Legend has it there is a key hidden away in the temple of Nazdaar where the monks of Nazdaar worshipped many summers ago. The temple is located somewhere in Kanrathar, a mountainous land to the north, beyond the plains of Tagdier, the bountiful forests of Frendir and the rocky and uncharted hills of Racknabariir.
    Should you choose to embark upon this quest you will find that you must overcome many trials, your strength, your wisdom and your courage will be tested.
    The plains if Tagdier are still overun with bandits with a thirst for gold and blood, the forests of Frendir are home to many creatures that will see you as no more than their next meal, little is known of Racknabariir, few are known to have returned from that area since the great purge centuries ago. Some say that land is cursed and home to demons.
    As for Kanrathar, once that land was a peaceful place, home to the monks of Nazdaar and Trishiza, but the purge weakened them and there has been no contact from that land for a long time, perhaps they still live, but are cut off by Racknabiir, however one form of communication the monks cultivated was the use of birds to carry messages.

This is no easy task, you must arm yourself, you must prepare. I advise you find some companions to accompany you, The city of Tanrijal is home to a wide array of hired blades who will give there aid for coin, care or honour. The most I can do for you is hive you a map of the land up until Racknabiir, but beyond that you're on your own.

I wish you look in your search for the key to unlock the revelations, may the glory of Dinzabnin be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by itsamea-mario View Post
    Ahh, young adventurer.
    You seek a key? Legend has it there is a key hidden away in the temple of Nazdaar where the monks of Nazdaar worshipped many summers ago. The temple is located somewhere in Kanrathar, a mountainous land to the north, beyond the plains of Tagdier, the bountiful forests of Frendir and the rocky and uncharted hills of Racknabariir.
    Should you choose to embark upon this quest you will find that you must overcome many trials, your strength, your wisdom and your courage will be tested.
    The plains if Tagdier are still overun with bandits with a thirst for gold and blood, the forests of Frendir are home to many creatures that will see you as no more than their next meal, little is known of Racknabariir, few are known to have returned from that area since the great purge centuries ago. Some say that land is cursed and home to demons.
    As for Kanrathar, once that land was a peaceful place, home to the monks of Nazdaar and Trishiza, but the purge weakened them and there has been no contact from that land for a long time, perhaps they still live, but are cut off by Racknabiir, however one form of communication the monks cultivated was the use of birds to carry messages.

This is no easy task, you must arm yourself, you must prepare. I advise you find some companions to accompany you, The city of Tanrijal is home to a wide array of hired blades who will give there aid for coin, care or honour. The most I can do for you is hive you a map of the land up until Racknabiir, but beyond that you're on your own.

I wish you look in your search for the key to unlock the revelations, may the glory of Dinzabnin be with you.
    Ahahahahahahahahaha xD
    I can imagine you being funny during the end of the world.. "Holy S !!!!!! FIREWORKS !!!" hahahaha !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II

Quote Originally Posted by itsamea-mario View Post
    Ahh, young adventurer.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Lightrey, I just knew you'd post that. XD

Assassin-M, if it was the end of the world? Yeah!
    If you can't be useful try to be funny.

To OP: Hey!!

Warning: Female Gamer at Play

Contact Ubi and explain that you're installing it on a new laptop and you need another code. Doubt they'll get back to you though.

Or try Mario's idea, worked for me.

(Resists urge to make deletesystem32 joke again)

"Sorry for Party Rocking" - Juno, December 2012

Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support