Thread: Lost 90 Gun kills in challenges | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Lost 90 Gun kills in challenges

I keep noticing that my challenges keep loosing numbers instead of gaining them.

E.g. Last week i concentrated on getting the weird ones such as use Morph to find your pursuer which last week i had NONE. I managed to get 3 last week and am now set at 1 i know i lost two since then.

I run pretty much exclusively a GUN/TV on offensive setup so i am really surprised to see a score of 3 for getting 3 gun kills in one session. Last time i looked at that number and i remember it was nearly 30 so where did they all go?

Where did nearly 90 gun kills go? Explanation please. Oh. Wait. This is the UBI forums and i am not gonna get squat as far as an "official" answer just like all those other fools that keep posting here.

I hear Escoblades has somebodies ear so maybe we should ask him?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2 points firstly this game is broken you shouldnt expect anythinto work as it should

secondly "I run pretty much exclusively a GUN/TV on offensive setup so i am really surprised to see a score of 3 for getting 3 gun kills in one session. Last time i looked at that number and i remember it was nearly 30 so where did they all go?" <<why? why would you do that?
    XBL-GT: DeadlyRThoughts [D.D.C]

Just get toasty and chill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X87Jy-BRlkU

Pancake?

Why would i do what? Look at my challenges to see what is there as far as numbers?

When you run Gun/TV on offense its not that hard to get 3 gun kills in one session towards The Huntsman so i have been casually checking every week or so to see how many i had and at last count i head over 30 points in that category.

How do you lose numbers like that? I have watched my numbers get messed up from one day to the next but this takes the biscuit.

And, yes, the game is broken and there is no disagreement there. All you fan bois that continually defend this ragged piece of code need to wake up.

Seems like i was finally allowed to have Serial Killer yesterday. Only about 3 months late so better late than never i guess. Oh...wait. It might be gone again next week so we will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by TB_Jaybird; 02-23-2012 at 12:55 PM.

I'm not entirely sure of this, but doesn't the numbers reset after you complete one level of the challenge?
    something like this: the huntsman: shoot three targets in one session
    level one: 5 times (starts counting from zero)
    level two: 20 times (starts counting from zero)
    level three: 50 times (starts counting from zero)

PS. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. My first language isn't English.

Yeah it sounds like you just moved up to the next level of these challenges. And "fan bois" made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by deadly_thought View Post
    2 points firstly this game is broken you shouldnt expect anythinto work as it should

secondly "I run pretty much exclusively a GUN/TV on offensive setup so i am really surprised to see a score of 3 for getting 3 gun kills in one session. Last time i looked at that number and i remember it was nearly 30 so where did they all go?" <<why? why would you do that?
    I think what he means by the WHY??, is why would you waste ability slots like this in an offensive round. You can score SOOO much higher with other abilities. I you waste both TV and a gun kill for a measely 100 points, then you need to seriously learn how to play those modes better. BUT, in your defense, if you're working on the challenge I completely understand. BUT, let me tell you, as a challenge grinder, that there are much easier ways to get the 3 gun kills per match. When I worked on that one exclusively, it took me only a few days, and probabaly could get it done over a weekend.

And yeah, what beewood said, check what tier you're on...either 1, 2, or 3 stars next to it. I know that this game has serious flaws, but to hear that the counter would go down seems improbable, likely impossible.

If that is the case then i misunderstood or not understood at all the menu and interface. Granted there is a manual for the game but i treat it with the same disdain as a PDF. Have you read PDF's? A real manual we did not get. So if that is correct then i might be a tosser for not reading it. I hate reading PDF like manual's FFS. We paid, most of us, full retail price and we did not even get a friggen paper manual. That is just wrong. The original manual was manuscript-like with all the intricate drawings and images. The longer the franchise goes on the cheaper it gets.

Good to see you're improving and leveling up. If you are having other issues please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support.

The reason that there aren't complete manuals in the cases anymore is because Ubisoft went environmentally friendly with the packaging in 2010, not because of cheapness.

You can check it out here-
    Ubisoft Launches Environmentally Friendly Packaging
    Last edited by Black_Widow9; 02-25-2012 at 09:29 PM.