Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I can't beat em'... | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by TB_Jaybird View Post
    When i first started playing the MP portion i kept seeing people with 10+ kills. I thought i would never get that way when one day i noticed that i am that person now with the 10 + kills i used to say i would never become. I some how made the transition from being a noob with no skills to being an ok player with means to defend myself. Anybody can take me down on any given day. There is no hiding in this game and games when you dont get killed are rare but they are increasing for me now the longer i play.
    I'm Level 50 (Level 13, 0 prestige), and still consider myself a noob playing certain modes, but on Deathmatch I only had 5 kills and 10 deaths and still came second! The person who was third was also a Level 50 but with 11 kills. Only recently learned the focus kill bounus, and using poison.
    Last edited by cjdavies; 03-05-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Most prestige players are SH!T! The higher the prestige, the worse the player. That's the rule, apparently. And the super high prestige - the ones you know are boosters- they usually can't play worth two sh!ts. That's why they boost. They want people to be afraid of them cause they're too stupid to do it on their own! It's why I can't play against them. Everyone think that when I leave a match with tons of prestige players that I'm scared, but I KNOW I'm just gonna rage if I do play them. I hate them... ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by TokiWartoooth View Post
    I just finished playing several games of Wanted with a variety of different prestige level players, one reaching as high as 11. Few of them actually played decent- by this I mean they were mostly smoke/focus/poison people. They were sprinting all over the map, making getting any kill the most difficult it could be and. They were camping in isolated sections of the maps on rooftops. These people had no sense of decency when playing this game. It frustrates me.

I'm the complete opposite. I play for a good time hoping to help others have a good time by being an ideal target. I penalize myself for misidentifying targets and stunning civilians(by standing still for a few seconds and giving a free kill to pursuers for the duration). I only use poison once per game because I think it is overpowered if used more than once. I almost never use roofs. I don't use offensive smoke unless my target is running or I know they have identified me.

I am happy when I win because I know I won fairly(in my terms), but I'm tired of coming in second place to these people. So, do I dump my good AC morals for a less much honorable play style that may frustrate other players?

Should I play to win and stop caring about other people?
    I think your problem is that you are to nice. You should do what ever it takes to win if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by TokiWartoooth View Post
    I just finished playing several games of Wanted with a variety of different prestige level players, one reaching as high as 11. Few of them actually played decent- by this I mean they were mostly smoke/focus/poison people. They were sprinting all over the map, making getting any kill the most difficult it could be and. They were camping in isolated sections of the maps on rooftops. These people had no sense of decency when playing this game. It frustrates me.

I'm the complete opposite. I play for a good time hoping to help others have a good time by being an ideal target. I penalize myself for misidentifying targets and stunning civilians(by standing still for a few seconds and giving a free kill to pursuers for the duration). I only use poison once per game because I think it is overpowered if used more than once. I almost never use roofs. I don't use offensive smoke unless my target is running or I know they have identified me.

I am happy when I win because I know I won fairly(in my terms), but I'm tired of coming in second place to these people. So, do I dump my good AC morals for a less much honorable play style that may frustrate other players?

Should I play to win and stop caring about other people?
    If you really want to win, do what most very good to great players do. Play as fast and aggressive as possible, minimize mistakes and adapt during the match. If you run into a lot of smoke poison folks, try playing to counter those abilities. I find a very flexible ability is knives - moreso in this game than in ACB. Runners have no answer for knives other than dropping a smoke bomb, so elevation helps (not that I'm advocating roofing, of course ).

It's been said ad nauseum, in tons of places, but if you're in Wanted go for first blood and try to take the lead early. Taking the lead gives you more pursuers which gives you a chance to dictate the pace of the match.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345