Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I can't beat em'... | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

If you quit right in te middle of getting killed, it doesn't anger the other person, it just makes you look like a baby.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by m4tt3198 View Post
    "P.S ive done it before as a thing to see and the guy did that Never got my stuff. guess he was quick."
    Huh?

The point was, if someone poisons you and you leave the game before your screen actually tells you they've killed you, they still get the full silent/hidden/poison/etc. points. You just don't see it on you're screen since you're out of the game. Now, if you exit before they've poisoned you, then they've wasted their SB. (I should note that I'm not condoning this because you'll never get better by quitting every time you're losing) The thing to do, if you can, once you've been poisoned is to run towards someone else and let them kill you for 150pts.
    No thats not what i meant never mind tho.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Despair_ View Post
    If you quit right in te middle of getting killed, it doesn't anger the other person, it just makes you look like a baby.
    Doesent matter im Satisfied with it. Problem?

Banned
    Honor in video games, I actually believe in it, Not using offensive smoke in ACB or not using the USAS-12 with frag rounds in BF3, there are other examples but i'm busy with other stuff to list them.

I think it reflects on you as a person honestly,video games really bring out the true inner child in us and I think that if even your inner child has honor than you must be a pretty good guy.

Feel free to flame away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave0718 View Post
    Honor in video games, I actually believe in it, Not using offensive smoke in ACB or not using the USAS-12 with frag rounds in BF3, there are other examples but i'm busy with other stuff to list them.

I think it reflects on you as a person honestly,video games really bring out the true inner child in us and I think that if even your inner child has honor than you must be a pretty good guy.

Feel free to flame away.
    Wdf You dont believen USAS-12 Frag rounds in bf3? That helps clear a hallway of about 6 people ****ting in a bush.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaverr186 View Post
    Wdf You dont believen USAS-12 Frag rounds in bf3? That helps clear a hallway of about 6 people ****ting in a bush.
    they are extremely overpowered and if you use them you just suck at aiming. U Suck At Shooting-USAS

Banned
    they are extremely overpowered and if you use them you just suck at aiming. U Suck At Shooting-USAS
    Yeah yeah i know the saying.

I only use it if there are a bunch of campers No harm in that if i wanna clear a room and the USAS got nerf anyways.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaverr186 View Post
    Yeah yeah i know the saying.

I only use it if there are a bunch of campers No harm in that if i wanna clear a room and the USAS got nerf anyways.
    the nerf barely does anything. and i use the M26 Dart to clear out a room full of idiots. I LOVE ME SOME DART!!!!

c'mon look at my stats and tell me I need the USAS crutch lol

Banned
    the nerf barely does anything. and i use the M26 Dart to clear out a room full of idiots. I LOVE ME SOME DART!!!!

c'mon look at my stats and tell me I need the USAS crutch lol
    Ya would have been playing BF3 more if my W/L Ratio wasant Absolute **** due to the fact i play with CoD ***s about every game talking about there K/D's 24/7 -_-

You play your game the way you want to and who gives a hoot about what others think.

The moment i started acting like those that perpetually killed me is the moment i started being a better player. Don't break the creed. It sounds simple but if you give yourself away in the MP portion then you can't complain about them running away or using abilities on you if you are giving your position away.

This game is not about being nice but scoring and finishing first. There are lots of people that use so called "dirty tactics" such as running away when in the lead, or stun locking. Having three guys standing over you when two of your mates are eight years old and have no clue does not go down with me well and ends up in a quick exit. I don't care. I am not here to give you points in that fashion. You earn your points just like i had to earn my 10k game and i did not do it by standing over some noob mashing the stun ****on.

You learn the hard way by playing, observing, a little luck and using abilities to your advantage.

When i first started playing the MP portion i kept seeing people with 10+ kills. I thought i would never get that way when one day i noticed that i am that person now with the 10 + kills i used to say i would never become. I some how made the transition from being a noob with no skills to being an ok player with means to defend myself. Anybody can take me down on any given day. There is no hiding in this game and games when you dont get killed are rare but they are increasing for me now the longer i play.

In a way we all are here for each others enjoyment but i am not gonna let you make too many points off of me even if that involves running away from you at every opportunity. Thats the name of the game. You cant sit there and complain about some guy running when you did not use that tactic when it was your turn. It goes both ways.

Just play the game and you will see the difference between an NPC and your killer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast