Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEAR: Antoine...or anybody else from UBISOFT.......... | Forums

Exclamation DEAR: Antoine...or anybody else from UBISOFT..........

the trailers look amazing..i must admit. however, im a multiplayer guy, and before i pre order, i just wanna know, if someone(like me) who is buying this game primarily for mp, would you still recommend it? In other words, is this game's mp provide a deep mp experience like bf3 in terms of content?

i ask this because i see the cool features you guys have for the single player, and im scared mp might not have these cool features?

David Jaffe was honest enough to tell those who wanted twisted metal for single player only to rent it instead of buying it. do you guys suggest the same to someone who is only interested in multiplayer?

thanks for the honesty..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

From what i've heard, there is no difference between the co-op campaign and mp considering movement of the ghost and the equipment..
    The maps and modes seem to be all co-operative??, but are stil in a vault at the pentagon titled;"top secret, do not open until end of pre-order"

Hi,

For communication timeline reasons, we are currently focusing on the single player mode.
    MP will be a strength of GRFS; you know good Red Storm is.

We will have a few more assets to showcase SP (at least a video per week is my goal), but we'll show you co-op and then MP soon.

Antoine

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

Antoine I have a 2 questions. The 2500 character animations used in single player, will those animations make it to the MP? My last question is will the mp graphics look as good as the single player graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine_360 View Post
    Hi,

For communication timeline reasons, we are currently focusing on the single player mode.
    MP will be a strength of GRFS; you know good Red Storm is.

We will have a few more assets to showcase SP (at least a video per week is my goal), but we'll show you co-op and then MP soon.

Antoine

Mr. Antoine I am also a big MP guy. I am buying this game for the complete package but my main reason is MP. And I hope Ubisoft understands how important being able to play together with friends/clanmates are. And I am not talking about in some BF3 4 man squads. It needs to be team vs team. And we need player matches that anyone can join not just via invite. A game like BF3 is a good game but 4 man squads KILL the team aspect. For a tactical game like Ghost Recon it is essential that everyone can play together as one. As a tactical shooter fan and customer I just wanted to relay the importance of this as some developers seem to forget that most people play these games to have a good time with friends. If that can't be done then the game is worthless.... That's why I haven't touched BF3 in over a month. Thanks for reading my rant

xPSYCHOPATH410x

Quote Originally Posted by xPSYCHOPATH410x View Post
    Mr. Antoine I am also a big MP guy. I am buying this game for the complete package but my main reason is MP. And I hope Ubisoft understands how important being able to play together with friends/clanmates are. And I am not talking about in some BF3 4 man squads. It needs to be team vs team. And we need player matches that anyone can join not just via invite. A game like BF3 is a good game but 4 man squads KILL the team aspect. For a tactical game like Ghost Recon it is essential that everyone can play together as one. As a tactical shooter fan and customer I just wanted to relay the importance of this as some developers seem to forget that most people play these games to have a good time with friends. If that can't be done then the game is worthless.... That's why I haven't touched BF3 in over a month. Thanks for reading my rant

xPSYCHOPATH410x
    Yeah alot of people on here fill the same I made a poll ages ago and 95% wanted 8man party's. Hopefully they went and changed it we will just have to wait and see.

@pshyco;
    This whole game is about working together.all modes and games are co-op and multiplayer and you wil have a hard time playing them if you play selfish..If you go to the GRFS website you can read about it in the Q&A section.

@Antoine!,
    looking at the brandnew site, i noticed that on the main page you see the background changing with screenshots of the game, and there's also a screenshot from the E3 2010 gameplay between them..
    The ghost wears the same outfit and lookin at the background i see the Danmark, beach map...?
    I also asked this question in the Q&A but when looking at the signature edition, it looks like the extra features like the 48 headskins and extra gun's are only for the MP?..

@phsyco;misunderstood you're question, i'm also for 8 player parties..

I hope the MP is real strong. I get scared when dev don't show anything from MP till like two weeks before release. Meaning they aren't changing anything. I new to this series..and hope this fills my Socom addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by hulknas View Post
    I hope the MP is real strong. I get scared when dev don't show anything from MP till like two weeks before release. Meaning they aren't changing anything. I new to this series..and hope this fills my Socom addiction.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss Socom. One thing tho is don't come into it expecting Socom. That is always a recipe for disaster......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast