Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Really!!! Blink 182? Not understanding the Philosophy. | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Quote Originally Posted by sparkydogg83 View Post
    So instead of listening to people on your own board, you wanted to buy a relatively cheap licence in Blink 182 because they sold well on Rock Band. I'm not judging on what Rock Band did, I'm judging based on what the majority want on Rocksmith, and Blink 182 was not up in the top 10 on YOUR forum, by far. I usually don't get on boards and post often, but this game is way better than that. I'm just afraid by the time you get the momentum going, everyone will have already lost interest. My suggestion would be to at least get some songs together from artists that everybody on your own board wants. If you can't do that, then this game will to go down like the Titanic, and that suck for me, cause I love this game.
    Why are you using the second person in that paragraph? Your own board, you wanted, YOUR forum, you get, your own, you can't........... You grasp that the people that have responded here have nothing to do with Ubisoft and are customers, just like you, right?

Besides, I didn't realize that the request thread was a demand thread... I doubt Ubisoft realized that either when they gave us a place to discuss the game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmmorser2000 View Post
    I know i havent bought any dlc since the barracuda week.Also we need weekly releases not this twice a month bullcrap.
    Well, who knows, they might pick up in time. They've been doing patches, supposedly there's a bass mode coming out, and the whole legal battle to get it to Europe. It makes me sad though, if you look on xbox live's marketplace Rockband is just flooding it with songs. RS is more complex, sure, but it would be nice to see them putting out more songs. I'm willing to sink way more than $20 a month into Rocksmith

You also need to consider that the members that post in this forum are only a very small percentage of the actual RS players/purchasers. I haven't seen any comparison numbers for DLC sales for RS but it would be interesting to see which songs/bands sell more. I'm sure UBI takes that into consideration, as well as having a varied playlist available to please the most people.

Jeez, people are such whiners. Sand in your ????
    Last edited by T_O_A_D; 02-23-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk72 View Post
    Jeez, people are such whiners. Sand in your ???
    Har, in terms of logical argument it's not exactly Wittgenstein but I just blew coffee out my nose. Thanks for the laugh!
    Last edited by T_O_A_D; 02-23-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    If you say 'gullible' slowly it sounds like 'oranges'.

UPlayID: KinchBlade SteamID: KinchBlade

I wonder how many of these posts are originating from the same people with different accounts.
    My pick-up toggle switch has 3 modes: Swank, Extra Swank, and Super Swank

I am not a fan, but I downloaded the songs because they are fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSauve View Post
    Well, one indication that Blink sells well is looking at Rock Band who not too long ago (May 2011) announced their top 10 selling artists of all time... Blink was one of those top 10:
    http://www.rockbandaide.com/12059/ten-best-selling-rock-band-dlc-artists/

Rock Band has over 3000 songs in their catalog now, so being one of the top 10 artists (in the same list as the Beatles, Metallica, The Who)... Is pretty impressive.

My point is...I have heard nothing on all my rooting around through the DLC wish thread about blink 182. This is, imo, another way for Rocksmith to attempt to copy Rock Band. This isn't rock band...this is better. Why are there so many DLC that mirror Rock band? Rock band sucked and didn't buy it. I played it with friends, them on expert and I said, "If I'm going to spend my time memorizing this, it better be to play the real song otherwise it's a waste of my time." Then Rocksmith came out and I bought it. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkydogg83 View Post
    I just think the consumer's are going to lose interest for this game because of that move. I've been reading the song/artist wishlist forum and there's only like 3-4 people out of the thousands that said Blink 182. It's like you ask us for our input (wishlist) then you turn your backs. When are you guys gonna take that extra leap and put out some AC/DC, Black Sabbath, and some of the other greatest guitar riffs from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. I honestly feel robbed in some sense, because your not putting out what the consumer ask for in your own forums. If this continues, Rocksmith will be a thing of the past, real soon. And that's just the way it is, I feel people lose interest real quick. Common guys, it's time to step your game up.
    ^ +1 this. I won't be buying any DLC til better bands are there, like what 80%+ of people are asking for in the DLC thread.

I just consider it a fail to not include Adams Song in the DLC. I guess I could just go learn the tablature, but I dont have Travis Barker to back me up when I rock out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast