Thread: Hidden blades and outfits of ac3 | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hidden blades and outfits of ac3

I'm not going to pay attention to any of the media for this game because ubisoft is awesome at making spoiler vids. I want to know if our character will have hidden blades still( I heard you won't.) and multiple outfits available with more colors
    Hidden blades are awesome, don't ever get rid of them.
    Edit: This thread is pretty old as you can see, and so this was nearly the first of the hearing that hidden blades are removed. We now know that at least one hidden blade is in the game. Do you think there will be two? I hope so. I don't think it should be exclusive to Ezio and Altair. Now the outfits, meaning skins of any sort in the game. This will sound hilarious, but I have wanted a Predator skin in this game for a while. I would love that, but I highly doubt that would ever happen for many many reasons. I felt like updating this out of boredom.
    Last edited by JCearlyyears; 05-11-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by JCearlyyears View Post
    I'm not going to pay attention to any of the media for this game because ubisoft is awesome at making spoiler vids. I want to know if our character will have hidden blades still( I heard you won't.) and multiple outfits available with more colors
    Hidden blades are awesome, don't ever get rid of them.
    Where did you hear we won't have hidden blades? If you found it online can you post a link? But, anyway the only info I have heard for sure about AC III is just the release date. Everything at this point will still be just speculation.

Getting rid of the hidden blade would be like getting rid of the Animus. Not gonna happen.

Animus might leave at some point, they may just decide to show the stories normally after the storyarch is done with.
    .I wouldn't mind, I don't need a modern story.

But on topic, 2012 Assassins have Hidden Blades and they have been there long before the modern Time Recording so no, they aren't leaving.

More Than 7 Studios

Actually the first recorded use of the hidden blade was in the 5th century BCE by the Assassin Darius. But yeah, I highly doubt the hidden blade is going anywhere - except for Templars' throats

Proud member of the UUSDG
    How I got my name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG_R5n9yIPg

Possible spoilers

[POSSIBLE SPOILER] I don't know what the link is, but somebody said Desmond WILL have guns instead of hidden blades. Very bad idea. This isn't uncharted. They said that Desmond would have guns because his enemies have guns and also because ubisoft said so, but I can't find any record of that anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JumpInTheFire13 View Post
    Actually the first recorded use of the hidden blade was in the 5th century BCE by the Assassin Darius. But yeah, I highly doubt the hidden blade is going anywhere - except for Templars' throats
    Haha. Yeah that's what I meant, before AD recording.

Quote Originally Posted by JCearlyyears View Post
    [POSSIBLE SPOILER] I don't know what the link is, but somebody said Desmond WILL have guns instead of hidden blades. Very bad idea. This isn't uncharted. They said that Desmond would have guns because his enemies have guns and also because ubisoft said so, but I can't find any record of that anywhere.
    That's pretty obvious if they ever set it in Modern times, this next one is 300 years in the past and the protagonist is likely going to be using guns.

I don't know about Uncharted but the addition of guns won't necessarily ruin the game, I have faith in Ubisoft, they seem to know what they are doing. They can't stay with swords and daggers in 2012, well maybe daggers. Let's see what they do with it first, then judge it. They have done a great job with the Hidden Gun,Crossbow, Poison Darts, Throwing Knives, and bombs.

More Than 7 Studios

Desmond was given a hidden blade in AC2, I don't see why they would all of a sudden get rid of it.