Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Proof Rocksmith Hates Me | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Even the unlocks are starting to grow on me. I think when I suck less, "Space Ostrich" will be one of my favorite songs. Reminds me of the Vetures; I loved them when I was a kid. "6 AM Salvation" is actually turning out fun to play now that I've got it mostly leveled, too. Even "Jules" is starting to grow on me. "Boss" and "Ricochet" are still right up there with Sigur Ros, though: "Oh, look: my guitar makes noise!" The bass line in "Boss" sounds like a lot of fun to play, though.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by thxphotog View Post
    What a great idea!!!! Here in LA you'd have the Forum, Staples, The Greek, The Uni-Amp, the Pantages, the Wiltern, the Hollywood Paladium, the Roxy, the Whisky, the Troubadour, Hollywood Bowl etc etc etc. ALL of these would be great.

Then to think about CBGBs, MSG, Red Rocks, man oh man. How cool would that be??
    Gotta include the Mad Monk (long since burned down) in Wilmington, NC! Foghat actually played there in the late 80s/early 90s!

And, The Vogue in Indy.

Downloadable venues would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana View Post
    Even the unlocks are starting to grow on me. I think when I suck less, "Space Ostrich" will be one of my favorite songs. Reminds me of the Vetures; I loved them when I was a kid. "6 AM Salvation" is actually turning out fun to play now that I've got it mostly leveled, too. Even "Jules" is starting to grow on me. "Boss" and "Ricochet" are still right up there with Sigur Ros, though: "Oh, look: my guitar makes noise!" The bass line in "Boss" sounds like a lot of fun to play, though.
    Hm. Interesting. But, I have very serious doubts that I'll ever like Unnatural Selection! I don't think I'd like that song even if I could play it!

I feel like I might be one of the only ones on this forum that kinda likes the Sugar Ros song :P.

Looking forward to having the master mode problems; since the patch I've been playing a lot of Rocksmith again. Just mastered Barracuda last night .

Quote Originally Posted by kittendaddy2 View Post
    I feel like I might be one of the only ones on this forum that kinda likes the Sugar Ros song :P.

Looking forward to having the master mode problems; since the patch I've been playing a lot of Rocksmith again. Just mastered Barracuda last night .
    I don't mind it...it is a bit quirky, and takes some getting used to.
    The video for it is even more bizarre though (oh...and NSFW, if you want to watch it...)
    Chris

Gibson SG '61 Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Ibanez RG350QMZ, Epiphone Hummingbird (Accoustic), Yamaha APX500II (Accoustic), Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special

I'm in that rare minority too! I really like it.
    If you say 'gullible' slowly it sounds like 'oranges'.

UPlayID: KinchBlade SteamID: KinchBlade

I like the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana View Post
    I love "Space Ostrich" and "6 AM Salvation" is sort of growing on me. I hate "Boss" and "Ricochet," though. I don't know if I've played "Jules" more than once before, so I have no idea. At least the scores will be easy to qualify.
    Boss and I have a love-hate relationship. I hate Boss and Boss loves f'ing my encores. lol

I hate when encores get stuck in a rut!

Also, I hate when a totally random arrangement comes up in master mode. I'm starting to think of MM encores as more of a broken feature than a positive. Especially since I've never, ever, played a master set, yet I haven't had a normal encore in probably 15 or 20 events with encores. I got "Between the Lines" yesterday. Haven't played it in a long time, and had no idea I'd mastered it. Ouch. I faked it good enough that the crowd was dancing (except during the solo), but had no idea what I was actually supposed to be doing. I think I scored all of 116K or something.

Banned
    I still think there should be better unlockable songs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234