Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wern under sedation | Forums

LOL, opppppsss, good thing,a dog with that kind of mix, sure would make a mess of a young boy,.......I know of both breeds, and you should know,any dog, cat bite should be treated by an MD.

ENTER and VOTE in the SCREEN SHOT COMPETITION

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

"Petting the wife and kissing the dog"......so nothing has changed, back to normal, glad to hear it.

OMFG, did I type that out loud?

Quote Originally Posted by donna577 View Post
    OMFG, did I type that out loud?
    Ahhhhh yes, it would appear that the cloning process is working nicely.
    Soon, you will be one of us in your sense of humor (fiendish laugh).

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
    -Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV84)

Only discovered this thread now. Got to hear that the dog is well and recovering quickly from biting Wern ....

Oh yes... good to hear you're doing fine aswell Wern

"That one over there" - Oswald Boelcke pointing at Manfred von Richthofen after having been asked who of the rookies shows most of whats required to become a great fighter pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeon999 View Post
    Only discovered this thread now. Got to hear that the dog is well and recovering quickly from biting Wern ....

Oh yes... good to hear you're doing fine aswell Wern
    Oh, I'm fine after the abuse I took at the hospital.
    It was the ambulance personnel that I was a bit concerned about. I had to tell them that I was the one who was injured.
    They almost walked off with the dog.
    He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

Quote Originally Posted by WernherVonTrapp View Post
    Oh, I'm fine after the abuse I took at the hospital.
    It was the ambulance personnel that I was a bit concerned about. I had to tell them that I was the one who was injured.
    They almost walked off with the dog.

I'm sure they made it a point to laugh at you. I know I would've. Of course, you would've gotten top care, after we petted the dog and made sure he was okay.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

Glad you are feeling better mate - even little dogs can hurt. Take this one fore example:

Leopard Eating Dog

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa. He took his faithful pet Chihuahua along for company.

One day the Chihuahua starts chasing ****erflies and before long he discovers that he is lost. So, wandering about he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch.

The Chihuahua thinks, "Ok, I'm in deep pooh now."....Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat.

Just as the leopard is about to leap, the Chihuahua exclaims loudly, "Gee, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here?".

Hearing this the leopard halts his attack in mid stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew", says the leopard. "That was close. That dog nearly had me."

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard.

So,off he goes. But the Chihuahua saw him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figured that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine." Now the Chihuahua sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and thinks," What the hell am I going to do now?"

But instead of running, the Chihuahua sits down with his back to his attackers pretending he hasn't seen them yet. And just when they get close enough to hear, the Chihuahua says, "Where's that monkey. I just can never trust him. I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard, and he's still not back!!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan Experience is the art of not making the same mistake too many times.

Oh here's a Policeman joke especially for Wern - I hope a laugh will cheer him up.

A woman driver is pulled over by a policeman.
    "Is there a problem, Officer?"
    "Yes, madam, you were speeding."
    "Really?"
    "May I see your licence, please?"
    "I'd give it to you, but I don't have one."
    "Don't have one?"
    "Nope. Lost it after drunk driving four times."
    " I see...May I see your vehicle registration papers, please?"
    "Nope. Can't do that either."
    "Why not?"
    "Well ... I stole this car."
    "Stole it?"
    "Yes, after I killed and dismembered the owner."
    "You what?!?"
    "Lost my temper. It was messy. His body is in a pile of plastic bags in the trunk, if you want to see."
    The policeman looks at the woman for a second, then backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes there are more police cars circling them. A police sergeant approaches the car, gripping his half drawn gun. He clears his throat, then calls to her, "Madam, please step out of and away from your vehicle."
    She does so. "Is there a problem sir?"
    "One of my officers told me that you stole this car and murdered the owner."
    "Murdered the owner?"
    "Yes. Could you open the trunk of your car, please?"
    She does, and they both look down into a dusty, empty space. "Is this your car, madam?"
    "Yes. Here are the registration papers."
    The Sergeant scans through them, and sees that they are in order. "My officer claims that you do not have a driving licence."
    The woman rummages through her bag, then hands her licence to the puzzled sergeant.
    "Ma'am, my officer told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and dismembered the owner."
    "I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too!!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan Experience is the art of not making the same mistake too many times.

@denis4510:
    That was a very funny cop joke. In fact, best one I heard in quite some time.

@fireftr18:
    All kidding aside though, they conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism. These guys weren't volunteer, not that volunteers would conduct themselves in a lesser manner, but these guys were a paid squad from a local, university, hospital. They treated me with superlative care, respect and conduct. I tip my hat to them.

denis, I agree with Wernher, it is a good joke.
    Wernher, I'm glad you got the proper treatment. Truthfully, we would've treated you the same. I have made several runs to officers with minor injuries, and yes, we treated them respectfully as if they were a private citizen.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast