Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doctor/Crusader/Jester in DLC 3 | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

[QUOTE=Zebroneath;8153057
    And people...stop complaining about a DLC that actually costs money. You guys have been wanting a single player DLC anyway, so it should not be that big of a problem.[/QUOTE]

Wrong side bro, this is the multiplayer side, not the single player side.
    Also Smith! Lost crusader buddies!
    "I'm on a boat, this boat floats"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

EEEP!!!! Hooray! I finally get to play as the Ottoman Doctor on my regular account :3 This is the only DLC worth spending any money on for me!

I hope they make all the characters available in AC3

Reckoners Clan Leader // PSN/XBox: Kaiyoto // Twitter: Kaiyoto
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/760073-XB360-The-Reckoners-Recruiting
    Come check out our forum (that's where we're hiding) http://www.thereckoners.net/reckonersf/

Oh man, the Doctor was my favorite multiplayer character from Brotherhood and the Crusader looks so awesome, but I am not going to pay $10 for two characters when I paid way less than that for 4 new characters, 3 of which I use really frequently. For me the single player things don't interest me as I have yet to even finish the single player storyline lol

Quote Originally Posted by PMSKrispy View Post
    Am I seeing things? Ubisoft is selling yet another special edition of this game? They are arrogant to think people are going to shell out more money to get yet another disc of this game? Like my first disc isn't cool enough? If I want the DLC I will down load it, not rush out to Game stop and pay $60 for another disc...
    Its for those who don't yet own the game. Those who already have it, like us, can just download the DLC..

The only thing I'm pissed off about was i got the Special Edition fthe codes to get the doctor and the crusader didn't work for me even though they redeemed successfully and the hotfix did not work for me.

I have t get this just so I can access characters I should've had access to since Day 1 and I have to pay for them :|

Yeah, I'm miffed at the fact that they advertised the doctor being available for USA if you pre-ordered and apparently that was wrong. That was the ONLY REASON why I preordered. To me it's worth the 10$ to spend on it but I respect the fact that it isn't worth that to others. For what it's worth I haven't purchased any other DLC's because it just doesn't seem worth it. Especially since not that many people have purchased them and you can't find games on them. I think this one will be much more popular though so I'm going to hedge my bet and buy this one.

Reckoners Clan Leader // PSN/XBox: Kaiyoto // Twitter: Kaiyoto
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/760073-XB360-The-Reckoners-Recruiting
    Come check out our forum (that's where we're hiding) http://www.thereckoners.net/reckonersf/

Umm...no thank you. Not giving ubi another cent. And actually, i'm really surprised that people are happy shelling out $10 (or whatever it will be in your country!) for just a character or 2. Heck, if you think like this, then the map DLC was more worth it, than paying for a character that you can play with anyway each time someone chooses it in team modes.

Yay, people are passing on this DLC! There will be less people trying to STEAL my doctor away from me than I initially thought.

You may experience a few side-effects... ALL OF THEM ARE DEATH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiWartoooth View Post
    Yay, people are passing on this DLC! There will be less people trying to STEAL my doctor away from me than I initially thought.
    True dat bro

I'll just watch someone on YouTube play the SP missions and see what happens with Lucy and the others

Siggy: Silvermercy

Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hide in the midst of the crowds -
    We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust

إتق دم البرئ - لا شئ واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن - إختبئ وسط الزحام - نحن من إتمنك - لا تخن من إتمنك

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast