Thread: AC: Brotherhood - Achievements Undone? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Question AC: Brotherhood - Achievements Undone?

When I check here, http://assassinsnetwork.uk.ubi.com/pc/acb/achievements It says that all achievements from "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" to WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD" are locked. But I already unlocked them. During gameplay I kept checking and it was all right. But now they got locked again. The others from "CAPTURE THE FLAG" to "EASY COME, EASY GO" are ok. I already completed 100% of the game, including DLC and all adiitonal memories. Plus, when I check the achievements inside the game "OPTIONS-STATS-ACHIEVEMENTS" it says that everything is complete. I already begun a new game but it doesn't give me achievements complete anymore. Is anyone facing the same situation? Is that a known glitch or what? Thank you!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unhappy

No one?

I have same problem.
    But what is more worse, I already uninstalled game for the moment, when found this. And when installed game today, all my achievements and statistics were zeroized, both on ACnetwork, and in-game

Even if the post is quite old, I had the same issue this evening.
    I completed all the achievements, I was missing only the 16 subject one (the glihps) and all the achievements (except it) were correctly syncronized on the website.

After completing it, now I only have 22 unlocked achievements, even if in game I have 100% and the summary on the assassinscreed newtork itself says I completed the game at 100%.

Additionally, in UPlay I have the action to take the eden apple done, but the achievement not... just this can prove that there's some glitch.

I opened a ticket to the support.

I have the same problem. I miss a couple of achievements for AC Brotherhood, but I also already unlocked all of them in the game. The AC Network is probably having some issues.

Sad, but noone of support team cares of these issues. More than 6 months have passed from my previous post in this topic, but there are no changes in Assassins Network. Tickets to support do not help too...