Thread: Your Shape Center Website problems setting up new goals and challenges | Forums

Your Shape Center Website problems setting up new goals and challenges

The Your Shape Center Website seems to be loading very slowly today. I'm also having difficulty setting up a new goal or challenge. It did not work at all with IE9 or Firefox. I finally got it to work using Google Chrome but it was still very slow and seemed to be behaving oddly. On the challenge tab it did not appear that I had succeeded in starting a new challenge but when I scroll down on the dashboard page I can see that it worked. Is anyone else seeing odd behavior on the Your Shape Center Website today?

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm facing the same problem. The loadings are very very slow. What is more, yesterday, when I've finally logged in, it seemed that I've lost all my progress and dashboard showed 0 total calories etc. However, today it seems that it was fixed. But: there is a difference in total calories between in-game statistics and the one in dashboard - small thing but quite annoying :P It seems that servers are facing some hard times :P
    Last edited by mithril1988; 02-23-2012 at 12:07 PM.

it is rubbish in loading and very slow get a new website

It seems to suffer from this problem from time to time. It's very slow loading for me today as well. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.

____
    Life is in the details, don't miss a thing

Banned
    Maybe it is due to the load on the site server or maybe some kind of other problem but the site is loading very slow and took too much time.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieParticle View Post
    It seems to suffer from this problem from time to time. It's very slow loading for me today as well. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.
    Still happening and I can't setup challenges anymore as I don't have my friends showing!! Probably too busy working on new ways to take our money or only supporting assasins creed etc! I love YSFE 2012 but calorie counts are wrong and website/support is poor. Think I need to look elsewhere for my Kinect workouts!

Hi Crunch70, please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Unhappy Alice - Poland

Site still doesn't work. I can't log in.

Angry same issue

First the Captcha for login was completely wrong. The images (and audio) provided only 3-4 digit numbers. The input box only took 2 words. Tried to log in through IE, Chrome Firefox. I only get a white screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDW3 View Post
    First the Captcha for login was completely wrong. The images (and audio) provided only 3-4 digit numbers. The input box only took 2 words. Tried to log in through IE, Chrome Firefox. I only get a white screen.
    - I'm having the same problem with the captcha - only one number displaying but it's asking for 2 words! Have tried tweeting support but not sure if they're working at the mo and can't find the right place to file a ticket on the support site - latter prob just me being thick! Grr...