Thread: The AC Brotherhood server is down?????!!! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

The AC Brotherhood server is down?????!!!

I just bought the game and download, now I can not get into multiplayer and not on Uplay ... Can someone help me? ????? ??? !!! PLZZZZ !!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Can anyone help me .... nobody plays anymore?? bad luck to buy the game and be off the air or give this problem. ... need to know if it's going to maintain the February 7 ... or if the game is in trouble ...

Quote Originally Posted by danifilth9 View Post
    Can anyone help me .... nobody plays anymore?? bad luck to buy the game and be off the air or give this problem. ... need to know if it's going to maintain the February 7 ... or if the game is in trouble ...
    hi there, the Uplay servers were down for some maintenance - I suggest you try again, if it continues to be an issue, please contact Ubisoft Support

Thanks man.

But I am trying since morning, and I can not connect. I have sent an email to the suport of ubisoft. But I asked here to see if the problem is in my game or the same server .... thank you

someone with the same problem?

FINALLY! ! The problem was solved .... I noticed that there was nothing on the internet about this error, then reinstalled the game again .... this time appeared the ubisoft launcher ... i could log in and put my key ... then worked correctly .... thank god ... Love this game ... I will stay until 5 AM playing ...

can i ask, did the game just randomly while playing go black and a symbol apperes when it all goes white <1> and ever since it comes up r "The assasins creed(R): Brotherhood server is not avaliable at this time. please try again later.when you click multiplayer.

Im having the same problem I can not get into multiplayer and uplay. is the server down right now?