Thread: Do you guys think there will be a Multiplayer in AC3? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

Do you guys think there will be a Multiplayer in AC3?

Hopefully not! Because how in the heck does Ubisoft wants us to get to Prestige 99 if there's another Multiplayer coming out this year already!
    Take your time Ubisoft, make it a single player game only, and then a multiplayer after that.

Siggy: Silvermercy

Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hide in the midst of the crowds -
    We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust

إتق دم البرئ - لا شئ واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن - إختبئ وسط الزحام - نحن من إتمنك - لا تخن من إتمنك
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm pretty confident there will be a MP. Ubisoft has apparently been working on this game for 3 years

Sig Created by Mr-SMITH1994

"You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter"

PSN: UrbanSaint614

O RLY? k then.

Siggy: Silvermercy

Revere the blood of the innocent - Nothing is true, everything is permitted - Hide in the midst of the crowds -
    We are the ones who have entrusted you - Do not betray our trust

إتق دم البرئ - لا شئ واقع مطلق بل كل ممكن - إختبئ وسط الزحام - نحن من إتمنك - لا تخن من إتمنك

THere most likely will be, but depending on how much of an evolution in gameplay there is (hopefully) it might not be like what we're used to.

Banned
    Does AC3 have multiplayer? No
    Does AC3 have multiplayer? No
    Does the Assassin's Creed series still deserve the right to the abbreviation "AC" after Ubisoft's recent mistreatment of the brand? In my opinion, this is also a no.

So "no" all around, and nothing coming up that SHOULD be called AC3, because they're all out already.

Just saying.

i'm pretty sure... there won't be.
    AC3... 3 year project... meaning it was in development during brotherhood...

http://grygier.daportfolio.com
    personal website and portfolio.

Personally, I don't want another multiplayer. Let Ubisoft fix Revelations at least before they decide to make a new multiplayer. AC3 is the true successor to AC2. Brotherhood and Revelations were made to finish off Ezio's story. Most likely, AC3 will finish off Desmond's story and therefore should have a really long (15-20 hour) campaign, without multiplayer.
    PSN/Twitter: PsychoCycloneX
    Youtube/Gamertag: CycloneOfTerror

Eeww. Anime.

I understand all of your wanting to have a single player only game, but I personally love the multiplayer. I would be sad to see the game not have a multiplayer component because I enjoy the gameplay so much, bugs and all.

We'll see what happens. I'll probably buy the game either way.

You may experience a few side-effects... ALL OF THEM ARE DEATH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiWartoooth View Post
    Eeww. Anime.
    The first one (the more anime-looking one) is the 3rd in a series that's had 3 proper sequels and several spin-off games, and it's basically the only game in the series with that anime look. All of them, that game included, are very good flight sims. The latest game in the series is a spinoff with some changes to the gameplay, and the multiplayer of that works a LOT better than Assassin's Creed multiplayer has done since March, when they first broke ACB.

The second one is Armored Core. It's a Japanese game about giant robots, so you can't really GET anything that's trying harder to be anime-in-gaming-form. Again, HUGE series, with at least 2 and usually 3 or more sequels for each numbered release, but unlike Ace Combat, the non-numbered sequels to each game are actually following a single story from one to the next, and each number is basically a reboot of the story. AC5 is about to come out, and it's redesigning things majorly. They've had multiplayer since PS2 days, it was one of the earlier series to adopt multiplayer in a console game. Although I'll admit, being Japanese, they have a tendency to forget that most of the world DOESN'T have 24Mbps fibre-optic internet lines in every house, so the netcode needs a LOT of work in the more recent titles.

Either way, both series have WAY more claim to the "AC" abbreviation than Assassin's Creed does right now.

As a couple of people I've spoken to have said, even Air Conditioners have more claim to the abbreviation at the moment.