Thread: Double name how can this be ?? | Forums

Double name how can this be ??

HI i was in silent-hunter 3 lobby with friends that i normally play with and i left there lobby after a friend alerted me to the other server there with our team prefix so i then entered to see who was in server and to my surprise i found ME my own name own maps which are unavailable to others except our team members .

to which i was promptly kicked from server i know who this is he has been the blight of sub v sub and decent fun loving players for years keeps changing names cashes server with mods and is a general loser in live and game and i ask him now STOP your CRAP we are all bored with it you steal maps ideas from websites and forums you have no imagination.

i dont know how you did this by using identical name as myself but cease it now your a psycho and a very lonely little man I YOU KNOW WHO ARE { KG } aka. D..P - S...KS

take this as an official complaint and same will be sent to UBI FORUMS ADMIN WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND AKA
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

still no answer here from admins

perhaps i should take this to local zoo and throw question at monkeys over there response would be quicker no doubt

You're actually in the wrong forum, this is the general discussion forum you want the silent hunter 3 forum as you will have more of a chance getting a reply from someone who can look into your problem.