Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: KillerXwoman | Forums

  1. #1
    Senior Member T12375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    698

    KillerXwoman

    u got a victory in 2v2s , it was my fault for losing as i didn't follow the plan. anyway i would like the forum community to know that u were afraid to face me 1v1 after. even when i was on my euro...????? u know i sent u enough txts for over 2 hrs and u made excuse after excuse . u say u made me dash ???? WHEN ? WHERE? LOL. its never happened but u did dash on me in game. i got witnesses . dont act tough dasher i will get u and u know it. BTW were is ur euro account ?? ....WHAT NO EURO ACCOUNT. LMFAO . u switched ur main account to jsf due to the whoopins u took from me and bk. and u got no skill or cahonies to play as euro. u r simply an X man . now u a big women . il see u , dont quit . X
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    he does have a euro
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    u r simply an X man . now u a big women . il see u , dont quit . X

    lol thats funny ex-man LOL
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3

    KIllerXman

    @T1

    man, are you really ready for 1v1 with killerxman?
    cauz i think it's nearly unbearable without putting that idiot in mute.
    Personnally i can't stand the number of "Yo" that guy spam at everybody he's talking to... lol
    he's the only one thinking he seems cool speaking like a troll...
    About his play... everybody knows that killer can't be trusted, dash , have a big mouth and no job or purpose in life excepted crack...
    all the guys teaming with him have no maturity at all to stand such a concentration of BS at a time in one guy!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KilledXwoman View Post
    @T1
    man, are you really ready for 1v1 with killerxman?
    cauz i think it's nearly unbearable without putting that idiot in mute.
    Personnally i can't stand the number of "Yo" that guy spam at everybody he's talking to... lol
    he's the only one thinking he seems cool speaking like a troll...
    About his play... everybody knows that killer can't be trusted, dash , have a big mouth and no job or purpose in life excepted crack...
    all the guys teaming with him have no maturity at all to stand such a concentration of BS at a time in one guy!
    Cant you just use a real account instead of hiding behind a new account id really like 2 know who this is who thinks I'm so immature
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2

    KId JOsh not very smart lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakidjosh View Post
    Cant you just use a real account instead of hiding behind a new account id really like 2 know who this is who thinks I'm so immature
    Star wars imperial march theme...

    "I'm your ...Father, Josh!"

    lol, yes you're immature, that's a fact!
    return to your homewoks!

    lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGirlJosh View Post
    Star wars imperial march theme...

    "I'm your ...Father, Josh!"


    lol, yes you're immature, that's a fact!
    return to your homewoks!

    lol
    And you sir are the most mature of us all
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1

    explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakidjosh View Post
    And you sir are the most mature of us all
    explain in which way taking you for a fool can make me become as immature as the killerxman official girlfriend? lol
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Seriously this forum stuff is kinda boring, i don't do this type war stuff, its for nubbys. 1v1 or stfu. after all this is all about a video game in the end so why not play me instead of typing to me and waiting a day for me 2 respond to you.
    And to answer your little explain thing i have no reason 2 explain anything to u as you seem like a lunatic and explaining something to you is like the equivalent talking to a brick wall.
    If you don't understand maybe the words I'm using as simple as they are are to advanced for you and if that is the case don't even 1v1 me cause that wouldn't even be fair.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGirlJosh2012 View Post
    send me a mess when you see me online, i'll spank you and shut up your mouth for good just as i did with your girlfriend oneworld last week( that loser pulled out the plug, against my rank 7 euro, lol)
    what r the odds that of the 5-10 geams you played u came across him on russia when he been onh is jsf for like 2 weeks straight
    but who cares about that 1v1 gimmie your ingame name ill def message u
    actions speak louder then words
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •