Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: dlc video spotted!!! | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Yeah, it seems Clay was sent into Abstergo as a spy for the Assassin Order, but the plan backfired. Probably Lucy and Clay were sent in as partners, that's why Lucy feels so much pain for the death of Clay, since they were most likely partners. Interesting indeed...
    -----------------------------

Contributing Editor- Game Website
    http://www.thextremepulse.com/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_217 View Post
    Is it just me or did William implied that Clay was a spy in Abstergo in the first place?
    Wasn't that Williams voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_217 View Post
    Is it just me or did William implied that Clay was a spy in Abstergo in the first place?

I think it's much more than an implication, I believe it's now fact. It wasn't implied, he straight up said it, clay is a spy. Awesome.

From the sound of it, maybe Clay was regretting it. Seeing as it goes back to his Novice days.

More Than 7 Studios

This looks fezzing Awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanki_86 View Post
    Wasn't that Williams voice?
    Thought i read Vidic, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by NBST View Post
    Ugh.. great. More first person sequences...

Am I the only one that's not overly thrilled about this?
    You're not the only one, no.
    Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace - Ezio Auditore da Firenze, 1486.

Quote Originally Posted by itsamea-mario View Post
    This looks fezzing Awesome!!
    ditto.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

so it looks like we won't get all the pre-order exclusives after all....

Thanks for posting the video. The first-person stuff is nothing to get excited about, but if the amount of content is large with the same amount of detail as The Truth puzzles, I will be interested. I noticed several glyphs, the picture of Jesus on the cross with The Shroud from AC2's Truth puzzle, and the picture of the TV signal pattern from one of Brotherhood's Clusters. Hopefully those kinds of things will be further developed. I still say they should have made this stuff more like the Truth payoff from Brotherhood and kept the free-running and climbing mechanic that the rest of the series is known for. I'm also disappointed that there's no new content for Ezio other than existing pre-order bonuses.

I hope that was Rebecca's voice in the video -- it definitely was not Kristen Bell, that's for sure. When I first heard it I thought it was a bad knock-off voice for Lucy, but then after listening to it more it definitely sounds like Rebecca. If Lucy's voice gets replaced, I will be beyond upset. They've already changed every character's face in Revelations to an uglier version, changed the distinctive voice of Altaïr from the first game, changed Subject 16's voice after his voice was the only thing we've ever known him by, and even tweaked the design of the Apple of Eden! Is it too much to ask for a little consistency across different chapters of a story? None of the changes I just mentioned from Revelations made anything better, they only broke the feeling of consistency in the story.
    Tower Envy: do not underestimate it as a force for change.

Quote Originally Posted by twenty_glyphs View Post
    Thanks for posting the video. The first-person stuff is nothing to get excited about, but if the amount of content is large with the same amount of detail as The Truth puzzles, I will be interested. I noticed several glyphs, the picture of Jesus on the cross with The Shroud from AC2's Truth puzzle, and the picture of the TV signal pattern from one of Brotherhood's Clusters. Hopefully those kinds of things will be further developed. I still say they should have made this stuff more like the Truth payoff from Brotherhood and kept the free-running and climbing mechanic that the rest of the series is known for. I'm also disappointed that there's no new content for Ezio other than existing pre-order bonuses.

I hope that was Rebecca's voice in the video -- it definitely was not Kristen Bell, that's for sure. When I first heard it I thought it was a bad knock-off voice for Lucy, but then after listening to it more it definitely sounds like Rebecca. If Lucy's voice gets replaced, I will be beyond upset. They've already changed every character's face in Revelations to an uglier version, changed the distinctive voice of Altaïr from the first game, changed Subject 16's voice after his voice was the only thing we've ever known him by, and even tweaked the design of the Apple of Eden! Is it too much to ask for a little consistency across different chapters of a story? None of the changes I just mentioned from Revelations made anything better, they only broke the feeling of consistency in the story.
    I tend to agree with this however if that is Rebecca and it certainly does sound like it, then wouldn't that imply Rebecca was around while Lucy was at Abstergo? Didn't Rebecca say she hadn't seen Lucy in 7 years in ACII?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast