Thread: GDC, what would you like to see from R6P team ?! | Forums

GDC, what would you like to see from R6P team ?!

GDC is coming, probably R6P team will be there, so what would you like to see ?!, I don't think they will show any demo but anyway here is what I want
    • A new trailer, that may show some gameplay
    • The Anvil engine and how it is capable of providing R6P mechanics
    • The target footage again but with the actual graphics of Anvil engine
    so I think that is about it, what about ya ?!

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

New gameplay will be a bit of a stretch, but heres to hoping! I personally wanna see multiplayer gameplay or at least details on modes! In Single player, seeing how the squad mechanics work! Got more chance of seeing the latter, if I was a betting man.

I think the game is gonna look gorgeous, judging from the AC series, in the Anvil engine.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake View Post
    New gameplay will be a bit of a stretch, but heres to hoping! I personally wanna see multiplayer gameplay or at least details on modes! In Single player, seeing how the squad mechanics work! Got more chance of seeing the latter, if I was a betting man.

I think the game is gonna look gorgeous, judging from the AC series, in the Anvil engine.
    that's why I want them to re-release the target gameplay but in Anvil engine

I would like to hear more about the MP too, but judging from how Ubi handle GRFS, I think it will be the last we hear about in R6P too

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I would be thrilled with just a short gameplay sequence and an interview with Sears assuring us they're going to put RB6 back on the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    I would be thrilled with just a short gameplay sequence and an interview with Sears assuring us they're going to put RB6 back on the top!
    I approve

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    Would would you be expecting to see in the short gameplay sequence and what more are you expecting Sears to say about it at this point then what has already been said about the game? I'm not expecting much if anything at all until E3, at least nothing that we haven't seen or heard about the game already. The game was announced just the end of last year, and within little less than three months a hell of a lot has been promised to both the casual & hardcore fans, basically giving away what the entire game is promised to be like. So if they do show anything at GDC it will most likely be the bridge level or another one similar to it that will be almost if not entirely scripted, with all the bulll that we've attached to the target footage. I am personally expecting to be totally unimpressed. They'll most likely save the best for E3, the main event, but of course, given Ubi Softs track record, "saving the best for last" isn't saying much at all.
    Last edited by Dcopymope; 02-22-2012 at 04:05 AM.

I'd like to see footage showcasing the cover system, which will be a determinant as to whether or not this game will flop like Vegas 1 and 2 did.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "I'm not a tuxedo kind of guy." -Sam Fisher
    "But, but you are... some kind of spy!" -Displace executive
    "Yeah, I'm the REAL kind, not the tuxedo kind." -Sam Fisher

I've just brought vegas 2 on the cheap because vegas one wasn't good enough for me. Currently I won't buy patriots. If there is something they can surprise me on, please let me know. Currently Patriots looks like a cross between lock down (see through cars), vegas (rappelling, covering) and maybe something new with the story. If I can play patriots without the see through cars and 3rd person camera I'd buy the game.