Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: GAS Attack!!! Your next axe... | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Have my eye on both of these. Love the gold hardware of the Studio Ebony. Dan Hawkins of The Darkness style!!

And this Shechter hard-tail:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by thxphotog View Post
    Have my eye on both of these. Love the gold hardware of the Studio Ebony. Dan Hawkins of The Darkness style!!
    I really thing the gold hardware goes well with the black. In fact, The Ebony Les Paul Studio with Gold Hardware is going to be my next guitar. I found one for $500. I really didn't have that much money to drop at this exact moment, because of other upcoming bills. But they are allowing me to make payments. I should have it by the end of next month.

Phalaris

Quote Originally Posted by Phalaris99504 View Post
    I really thing the gold hardware goes well with the black. In fact, The Ebony Les Paul Studio with Gold Hardware is going to be my next guitar. I found one for $500. I really didn't have that much money to drop at this exact moment, because of other upcoming bills. But they are allowing me to make payments. I should have it by the end of next month.

Phalaris
    5-hundy!! Holy cow!! Don't suppose this person has two?!? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by thxphotog View Post
    5-hundy!! Holy cow!! Don't suppose this person has two?!? :-)
    Actually it was a local pawn shop that has it. I saw it there probably two weeks ago, and they had it listed at $799. I was checking it out, and was tempted to get it then. I went back today and the only thing they had hanging on the floor were Strat style Fenders and clones. I asked the manager if he had any in the back. He said that he would take me back and see what he has. I mentioned the Gibson Les Paul that I had seen and he said that he sold it to a guy who, later returned it. Went back and there it was. Took it out front so I could get a better look at it. I started asking why the other guy returned it, and he said that the guy was complaining about the neck. So, I started checking out the neck. The neck does have a slight bow. Strings are a little high around the 12-15th. But the neck looked great. Wasn't bent up or down. As slight as the bow is, a Truss Rod Adjustment should all it will need. I will take it into my local shop and have them do a complete, proper setup on it.

Phalaris.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalaris99504 View Post
    Actually it was a local pawn shop that has it. I saw it there probably two weeks ago, and they had it listed at $799. I was checking it out, and was tempted to get it then. I went back today and the only thing they had hanging on the floor were Strat style Fenders and clones. I asked the manager if he had any in the back. He said that he would take me back and see what he has. I mentioned the Gibson Les Paul that I had seen and he said that he sold it to a guy who, later returned it. Went back and there it was. Took it out front so I could get a better look at it. I started asking why the other guy returned it, and he said that the guy was complaining about the neck. So, I started checking out the neck. The neck does have a slight bow. Strings are a little high around the 12-15th. But the neck looked great. Wasn't bent up or down. As slight as the bow is, a Truss Rod Adjustment should all it will need. I will take it into my local shop and have them do a complete, proper setup on it.

Phalaris.
    That's amazing! Yeah, spend a little and get it back in line (which I can't believe the other guy didn't do) and yu're good to go! Great score!

Reverend Club King RT or the Reverend Unknown Hinson Signature. I can hold my party liquor and hot womerns!

I may be feeling a wee bit gassy over something along these lines:

My next axe....

Pre-ordered through GC, $799.00 + tax.
    Most pre-orders are sold out.
    Due to arrive around April - May 2012.
    2007 Epi Les Paul Pee Wee 2006 Epi Les Paul LP-100/HS 2005 Epi Les Paul Standard Plus Top
    2012 Epi Les Paul Custom Ace Frehley Budokan (On Pre-Order)
    2003 Dillion "Crystal Series" LP Style DL650CA (Discontinued) #6 of 8 made.
    FX's ...Tom Scholz ROCKMAN Model II B (refurbed by perfectsoundrockrefurbs.com) Pedals - BOSS: DS-1, CH-1, DD-6

Quote Originally Posted by bkabq View Post
    My next axe....

Pre-ordered through GC, $799.00 + tax.
    Most pre-orders are sold out.
    Due to arrive around April - May 2012.
    What's up with the Great Seal of the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder359 View Post
    What's up with the Great Seal of the United States?
    Ace had one on the back of his Gibson Heritage Cherry Sunburst LP when they sold out Budokan for 4 nights.
    It's Epi's new tribute guitar, they're trying to be authentic here ...lol.
    They're leaving the option up to you whether you want to apply it or not.
    Goes on the backside.
    Although I believe his real one not only had this sticker, but it also had a few small white star stickers spread out on the back too.
    Last edited by bkabq; 02-25-2012 at 11:59 PM.
    2007 Epi Les Paul Pee Wee 2006 Epi Les Paul LP-100/HS 2005 Epi Les Paul Standard Plus Top
    2012 Epi Les Paul Custom Ace Frehley Budokan (On Pre-Order)
    2003 Dillion "Crystal Series" LP Style DL650CA (Discontinued) #6 of 8 made.
    FX's ...Tom Scholz ROCKMAN Model II B (refurbed by perfectsoundrockrefurbs.com) Pedals - BOSS: DS-1, CH-1, DD-6

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast