Thread: The Escape - No energy (Spoilers?) | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

The Escape - No energy (Spoilers?)

Heya,

I was hoping someone may be able to help, Im playing AC Revelation and have gotten to the The Escape where you have to run through the smoke filled city.

Unfortunately I only have four bars of energy damaged armour and no medicines left (Not that good at fighting lol) and I literally cannot get across the town in time before my energy depletes. I've managed to get to the doctor but the shops are not active so I cannot refill my energy. I have restarted the mission but I still start with the same low health and damaged armour.

I have tried to go back into earlier levels to either replay from earlier on or get my health back but I cannot select the levels from the DNA as I am part way through a level.

Any help please as I have tried eerything I can think of but cannot get past and reaching the point where Im thinking of just quiting the game and not finishing it as i do not want to restart the game now I have gotten this fair through it..

Rus
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

at the start there should be 5 guards attacking you, kill and loot them, atleast one of them has to have medecine

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

Surely in the pause menu , there is an option to abort memory. Sorry, it's while since I played ACR single player so I'm not sure if it's there, but if you that you can go restock on supplies and improve on your fighting ability:P

Patrickmc693 - No you cannot change to a different DNA sequence halfway through a memory, and you cant quit a memory, thanks though.

Notafanboy - Thank you, I did think of that before and didnt get any medicine, just tried again and got some must have missed searching the one with the medicine lol. Im passed it now. Thanks again

And thank you to both of you for replying.

you are welcome

sig made by Zeejay. psn: nitres15
    "For in much wisdom, is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."

please put this soundtrack into the game ubisoft !!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJCctetTRc

I got 5x medicine when i looted Manuel Palaiologos.
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe