Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ghost recon | Forums

  1. #1

    Question ghost recon

    is anyone els having problems with their beta key besides me?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Is it a key you just received, or is it from a while ago?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    problems like? If you don't start the game because i the beta start on March 5th
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanWeapon View Post
    Is it a key you just received, or is it from a while ago?
    I just got the code.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoker View Post
    problems like? If you don't start the game because i the beta start on March 5th
    I tried to register the code, but it says its invalid.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Are you certain that sender of mail that contains the beta code is correct? normally I get the feeling that Ubisoft are not suppose to send the codes yet until some days or week before the closed beta of March 5th can begin, of course I would glad know the details via Private message from someone else to confirm it for me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Surviock View Post
    Are you certain that sender of mail that contains the beta code is correct? normally I get the feeling that Ubisoft are not suppose to send the codes yet until some days or week before the closed beta of March 5th can begin, of course I would glad know the details via Private message from someone else to confirm it for me.
    I preordered my copy from gamestop and they gave me the code for the beta.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    You mean you have pre-ordered Ghost Recon: Future Soldier? from the details said it mention to "vip beta" as I look on google afterwards...it appears it was multiplayer beta from Future Soldier, not from Ghost Recon: Online. That explains why the code is not working here at official website from GRO.

    (Message have been updated)
    Last edited by Surviock; 02-20-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •